PDA

View Full Version : Brisnet offer of free PP's for the next month.

docicu3
01-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Apparently Brisnet is running a special for handicappers that I just got by email where all expanded PP's with full stats are being offered free for next month til Feb. 15

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/trk_report.cgi?uwc

Above is the link should anyone find it useful

DrDave

SCUDSBROTHER
01-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Just the "Ultimate" Past Performances are free.Which is very cool.I just don't want somebody signing up,and then thinking all editions of the pps are free.They have like 4 or 5 editions(slightly different.)

SCUDSBROTHER
01-16-2007, 12:22 PM
it's not a rip-off but it's not free

How is it not free? I don't remember paying any registration fee when I joined this site.You just pay for forms that you download.If you sign up today,I think you will be able to download any of their 5 "Ultimate" types of pps for any track you want.I have done this before.I just wish it had gone on for a month.There is no catch(other than you will be pssd to have to give it up in a month.)

estreetposse
01-16-2007, 12:34 PM
How is it not free? I don't remember paying any registration fee when I joined this site.You just pay for forms that you download.If you sign up today,I think you will be able to download any of their 5 "Ultimate" types of pps for any track you want.I have done this before.I just wish it had gone on for a month.There is no catch(other than you will be pssd to have to give it up in a month.)

Contest Special: Play in the America TAB Handicapping Open at BrisBET.com and we will pay for your contest card PDF PP's. You receive the contest card PDF PP's ABSOLUTELY FREE! Normal charges apply for all other contest card products.

im pretty sure you have to enter into the America TAB Handicapping Open (which costs $25). So, not technically not "FREE"

-bt-

hailrazer
01-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Contest Special: Play in the America TAB Handicapping Open at BrisBET.com and we will pay for your contest card PDF PP's. You receive the contest card PDF PP's ABSOLUTELY FREE! Normal charges apply for all other contest card products.

im pretty sure you have to enter into the America TAB Handicapping Open (which costs $25). So, not technically not "FREE"

-bt-

That is a separate offer. For the next month, all Ultimate PP's are free. Great deal and after using Bris products the last few years, I find it hard to use DRF form anymore. PP's are always free with Brisbet when you wager on the track you download. Many times, I will download the form, make a $2 show wager and then go to the track to play.