PDA

View Full Version : 6th Santa Anita

Rupert Pupkin
01-14-2007, 04:59 PM
There is a first-timer in here that is a real longshot that has a lot of speed. Her name is Sweet N Salty. She actually looks like a similar type to the #7 horse More Than a Lady. They both looked like one-dimensional speedball types.

The problem is that More Than a Lady will probably hurt Sweet N Salty's chances. They'll probably kill each other on the lead. I'm still going to make a bet on SNS. At 20-1, I have to at least make a small bet. She has a ton of speed.

I would look for improvement from Chocolate Lava. She did not run well first-time out, but she worked very well at the sale. I know she can run better than she ran first-time out.

Sightseek
01-14-2007, 05:04 PM
I like the 9, 7, 3, 5,

Good luck!

PSH
01-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Chocolate Lava was checked repeatedly on the rail during the stretch.
I believe Rupert was high on her first time out and obviously has some ability. Might be a good play next time out....

Rupert Pupkin
01-14-2007, 05:15 PM
I think the 2 went down after the race. I hope she's okay.

I told you she was really fast. She got the lead like I thought she would.

Are you sure she went down? I didn't see anyone go down.

SCUDSBROTHER
01-14-2007, 05:16 PM
Bunch of ignorant 3 year old fillies.

Rupert Pupkin
01-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Chocolate Lava was checked repeatedly on the rail during the stretch.
I believe Rupert was high on her first time out and obviously has some ability. Might be a good play next time out....

She got massacred today. She really took up badly. She actually hit the rail. She might have been able to win the race if she would have gotten through.

Sightseek
01-14-2007, 05:18 PM
I told you she was really fast. She got the lead like I thought she would.

Are you sure she went down? I didn't see anyone go down.

A horse did on the gallop out...not sure who. :(

TheSpyder
01-14-2007, 05:19 PM
I say they take donw the 3...

Scav
01-14-2007, 05:20 PM
It looked like the 2

Rupert Pupkin
01-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Yeah she is quick. I couldn't tell who went down, but a horse did and I think maybe another one. Hopefully everyone is okay. Sadler's filly was about 5 lengths the best there.

With regards to Sweet N Salty, the trainer totally hid her speed too. She didn't show any fast works. That's why she was 19-1.

I wish Sadler's filly would have gotten through. I bet both her and SNS.

Rupert Pupkin
01-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Yeah she is quick. I couldn't tell who went down, but a horse did and I think maybe another one. Hopefully everyone is okay. Sadler's filly was about 5 lengths the best there.

That was a really bad move by Gomez trying to go inside. At the head of the stretch, there was alot more room to his outside. He would have had a much better chance of finding room if he went outside.

As you said, I think she would have won the race. That cost me a lot of money. She was 7-1.

DerbyCat
01-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Can anyone confirm which horse is still down on the track????

Hickory Hill Hoff
01-14-2007, 05:42 PM
The horse that fell was still down on the track minutes before the 7th race causing a delay, never saw anything like that before.

DerbyCat
01-14-2007, 05:46 PM
The horse that fell was still down on the track minutes before the 7th race causing a delay, never saw anything like that before.

I haven't either, makes me curious what type of injury it is that they haven't hustled them off by now....

SCUDSBROTHER
01-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Can anyone confirm which horse is still down on the track????

Salty quitter that RICHIE TOUTED.