PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct 3rd - Margies Smile?

Hickory Hill Hoff
01-14-2007, 10:54 AM
Right back...looked good in debut...will the stretch out be a problem?
any opinions???

Rudeboyelvis
01-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Right back...looked good in debut...will the stretch out be a problem?
any opinions???

I've heard from some on the backside that she's legit. Seen the works, a really impressive horse. Personally, I'm not sold on any first start maiden breaker going against saltier winners over two turns and distance next out, no matter how live she is.

Rudeboyelvis
01-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Don't you have a rooting interest in there as well? :D

Well, sorta.....:rolleyes: !!!

Actually, I'm more concerned with the 1

Rudeboyelvis
01-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Good luck today, how is she coming in?

Thanks.

Excellent. We've kept her fairly loose since that 6F we had her in on 12/28, so she should have plenty in the tank...it was really a game time decision this morning on whether we were gonna go or not; we thinking we might have scratched solely because of the post, not the competition- The fact that we get Coa back is reassuring...Will be exciting to see what she'll do against 'em.

GL to you Hoss!

Rudeboyelvis
01-14-2007, 07:30 PM
we got 4th...Horse has a ton of heart just no luck pulling pp. Coa said she raced well with the blinks, unfortunately had to use more horse than he wanted to in order to get her where she needed to be and then found trouble at the top of the stretch...could possibly gotten a nose up to challenge 2nd with a clear trip - She was game enough to get back up for 4th - No one was catching the 6 today...man what a monster she's turning out to be -wins first out with an 80 beyer at 6F, then wires the field goin a mile in her second race...