PDA

View Full Version : Scav's Saturday Arlington Plays

Scav
06-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Arlington Park Race by Race (Guaranteed to SMOKE Joe Kristufek)

Race 1: A bunch of horses that wouldn’t even win at Los Alamitos. The 7 is claimable and playable with Reavis picking him up. Could be the only speed in the race, not a race I will be going nuts on

Race 2: #5 Tak’s Wish and #7 Ice Storm Coming will take obvious action because of decent 1st starts. That being said, along with those two the 1 is extremely playable. Emigh steps aboard for Assmussen. More then Ready’s progeny are great 1st out of the box, and while I think this runner is meant to go to the turf, I think he should run well here. You should get decent odds because Lukas’s horse, Deep Springs (6) will also take action.

Race 3: Yet another impossible Claiming 10k race at Arlington. Use all on your tickets but if you need one horse, it would have to be Dixie Davey (11), BRUTAL race

Race 4: This race is going to be a GREAT betting race. Assmussen is going to take a TON of money on the outside and I think he is extremely beatable. He wouldn’t have sent him to Arlington if he wasn’t. The 2 horse, Lemhi Loose, was live as can be 1st out but he bled in his first race. He ran great despite bleeding and I think he is going to be the on the lead here. I think he was well meant 1st out as there were 3 scratchs from his 1st race, thus the reason his price was so low. #6 Mister Exetera is the wild card. I personally think they are trying to be “Taylor Madison” sneaky in that this is an Illinois bred going against open company first out, with a GREAT work 3 works ago. This horse has no REASON to be in this race also as there has been plenty of opportunites to run against Illinois breds in the last couple of days. I think McCoy found out what was ‘under the hood’ with that 35.2 work three ago and just got some nice and easy lung expanders into him. 20/1 ML and I am probably going to be keying him in all three tri spots with 6 other horses. The 8 Rector and 9 Thatsalotofbull are both from local Arlington guys that always have success with babies. Neither would surprise me winning, especially since Rivelli was yapping for a hour the other day on the live feed about Thatsalotofbull. People will be unloading because of that last work, which makes no sense to me. Shows me that he might be headstrong and a pain in the rear end thus will probably run a fading 3rd.

Race 5: I love Sidcup in this race. I think he gets the perfect spot with the speedball Shining Blue Demon in the race. This horse finally WINS a race and then look who gets thrown on him, THE DESTROYER SHANE LAVIOLETTE. NO shot tomorrow but I will sure to thank Shane for setting an insane pace in this race.

Race 6: There isn’t much in this race as far as talent, but we do have some hard knockers that tend to run well given they are spotted right. I think 2 Angelic Morgan L(Reavis claim back for like the fifth time), 3 Persuaggle(likes Arlington, like Calhon picking him up, like Campbell getting on), and the 6 Bold Caller(blinks off) are all win candidates

Race 7: This race is LOADED with speed and I wasn’t sure where to go with my pick, that being said, I will be using the 1 Josefina’s Pride, 2 Victoire Bataille, and 4 Suaviter on my tickets. All of them should get good trips from different parts of the track. Victoire Bataille, who ships in for Holthus(who ships to Arlington extremely well), should be right behind the speed balls Radiant Avie and Quite a Ruckus. Suaviter will most likely be on Vic’s hip the whole time and Pride is going to come from the clouds. Perez rides the turf well at Arlington and will most likely try and shoot the pine with this one if there is an ekkling of opening there.

Race 8: I love Annika Lass here, don’t think she is here for any other reason but to win impressively. Assmussen will have the screws completely tight to get this mare some blacktype on her resume. Save with Ebony Breeze because Mott is great at spotting his horses for weak Arlington races (last year swept Million Preview card with nut horses)

Race 9: My single of the day Fongtastic here. As stated in another post, Double D has this habit of running nut horses on day where the whole world is watching so he can be seen in the winner circle. Besides that fact alone, this horse has been working up a storm in the morning and should get a great trip…Rubberband play.

Main tickets for the day.

Race 2: Early Pick Four

1,5/2,4,6,11/1,2,6/8 2 times = $48

Race 4

$1 tri box 1,2,6,8,9,10 = $120

Race 6: Late Pick Four:

2,3,6 / 1,2,4 / 7,8 / 1 5 times = $90

Race 7: Late Pick Three:

1,2,4 / 7,8 / 1 10 times = $60

Race 8: Late Double

7/1 for whatever you want to win…..

Scav
06-17-2006, 03:34 PM
You can just imagine how painful this is right now.....can't catch a whiff at Arlington

SentToStud
06-17-2006, 03:59 PM
You can just imagine how painful this is right now.....can't catch a whiff at Arlington

Jump over to Calder. R 10. #7, Teddy Ballgame a nice prce at 7/2 with 6 mtp.

Scav
06-17-2006, 05:37 PM
Even more brutal then the National picks I put up, I will never have an opinion again