PDA

View Full Version : E.Z.

SCUDSBROTHER
01-06-2007, 03:37 AM
http://www.tsnhorse.com/cgi-bin/instant.cgi?type=int&country=USA&track=SA&date=2007-01-07&race=3

E.Z. WARRIOR is entered on Sunday.Got the 1 post again..tis amazin' how that just seems to keep being a problem.Baffert almost scratched out of his stakes win last July(because he had to overcome the 1 hole.)

SCUDSBROTHER
01-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Complete Rocketship.........A Wicked 3 year old sprinter.

GPK
01-07-2007, 03:44 PM
how was that lovely play yesterday...LOL:D

SCUDSBROTHER
01-07-2007, 04:26 PM
how was that lovely play yesterday...LOL:D

The LION KING was.......uh....interesting.....Bobby Frankel was even there singing.He had green clothes on, and had green face paint on.He kept singing some phrase ...

"Hakuna Matata!"...(I THINK.)Probably means "take it easy," or something like that.

philcski
01-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Complete Rocketship.........A Wicked 3 year old sprinter.

Very impressive performance. Hopefully they heed the "sprinter".

eurobounce
01-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Very impressive performance. Hopefully they heed the "sprinter".Well I would like to see the horse stretch out just one time to see what he has. Baffert will do what is right by the horse. He isnt Pletcher.

Sightseek
01-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Well I would like to see the horse stretch out just one time to see what he has. Baffert will do what is right by the horse. He isnt Pletcher.

:confused: How is Baffert any better at doing right by the horse than Pletcher?

eurobounce
01-08-2007, 12:52 PM
:confused: How is Baffert any better at doing right by the horse than Pletcher?Personal opinion is all.

philcski
01-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Well I would like to see the horse stretch out just one time to see what he has. Baffert will do what is right by the horse. He isnt Pletcher.

This horse isn't stretching out successfully. He could sour him if he does... keep him at 7f or less.

SniperSB23
01-08-2007, 01:00 PM
He isn't. Although he did at least keep Too Much Bling sprinting last year.

Only after twice trying him at a mile in October of his 2yo season.

SCUDSBROTHER
01-08-2007, 01:21 PM
As good a rider as Gomez is,he could still gain vast knowledge from watching the rides on this horse(inside chalk in these races.)In the July stakes,he broke from the 1 hole,and smartly came through the pack to cruise up into the lead at the top of the stretch.Yesterday,he dominated them from the front by clearing them early from the 1 hole. Do one or the other(the tweener stuff is nothing but trouble.)It's the hesitation that kills inside chalk.