PDA

View Full Version : Aqu 7th

Gander
12-31-2006, 02:09 PM
Trying the 4 horse. Hopefully its Lopez family day at the Big A. He stiffed me in the 1st, time to make amends.

$80 win 4
$40 ex 4-2
$30 ex 2-4
$2 pick 3 4/2,3,5/1,2,12

SentToStud
12-31-2006, 02:18 PM
Trying the 4 horse. Hopefully its Lopez family day at the Big A. He stiffed me in the 1st, time to make amends.

$80 win 4
$40 ex 4-2
$30 ex 2-4
$2 pick 3 4/2,3,5/1,2,12

there's a hitter.

very nicely done.

Gander
12-31-2006, 02:19 PM
Thanks. Needed that. Brings me to even (or should be close) from yesterday and earlier today.

Gander
12-31-2006, 02:20 PM
John Pricci was keying the hot chalk Shea D Lady. That was enough reason to toss out of the top spot :D

Gander
12-31-2006, 02:22 PM
Apparently hes full of a lot of hot air. If that was the fastest horse in the race, then I am Bruce Jenner.

Byebyemermaid
12-31-2006, 02:26 PM

$80 win 4
$40 ex 4-2
$30 ex 2-4
$2 pick 3 4/2,3,5/1,2,12
YOU DA MAN TIM.

Gander
12-31-2006, 02:26 PM
He ruins the broadcast. They dont show the Jan Rushton thing anymore. Not that she was all that useful but it was better than hearing Pricci say the 3/5 is by definition the fastest horse in the race.

Hickory Hill Hoff
12-31-2006, 02:31 PM
Gee, ya think? My question is how does this guy keep getting jobs? Can someone please shed some light on that for me?

I believe this job with Capital, he begged...I'm NOT kidding!

Hickory Hill Hoff
12-31-2006, 02:32 PM
He ruins the broadcast. They dont show the Jan Rushton thing anymore. Not that she was all that useful but it was better than hearing Pricci say the 3/5 is by definition the fastest horse in the race.

Haven't seen Jan the past few weeks, she may be on vacation

Gander
12-31-2006, 02:35 PM
He just posted that he has a positive ROI of $6.60 from 134 races. Ya right. And I am Bruce Jenner.

Gander
12-31-2006, 05:11 PM
Thanks. Had a great day at Aqu from the 7th on. Gave a lot back at Santa Anita though and made a few big bets at Aqu early on that I did not post. All in all still a positive day and got me back to a respectable last 3 days. I would guess I made about 5 grand in bets and only lost a little under $200 for the 3 days.

Going to make one more large wager on the day in the San Gabriel on Hendrix and thats it. Wasnt going to play the race but the day turned out quite better than I expected.

Not going to be around to watch it, going out to celebrate. Have a great New yer's everybody. Be safe. ;)

Gander
12-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Just got home and doesnt appear that Hendrix got it done today. Eeeesh. Lighting more money on fire at Santa Anita. 0 for 5 today there.

Tomorrow they give away the NYRA 2007 Calendar. Wonder how much its going to cost me :eek:

No more California racing for me.

GPK
12-31-2006, 08:58 PM
Just got home and doesnt appear that Hendrix got it done today. Eeeesh. Lighting more money on fire at Santa Anita. 0 for 5 today there.

Tomorrow they give away the NYRA 2007 Calendar. Wonder how much its going to cost me :eek:

No more California racing for me.

Cambiocorsa is going down the hill tomorrow....

Gander
12-31-2006, 09:00 PM
I know. And Proud Tower Too and Roi Charmant in the same race.
Kev, I should have quit after Aqu today and mailed you half my profit. Would have been cheaper than what I did at SA.

GPK
12-31-2006, 09:02 PM
I know. And Proud Tower Too and Roi Charmant in the same race.
Kev, I should have quit after Aqu today and mailed you half my profit. Would have been cheaper than what I did at SA.

I would have taken it...invested it....and brought it with me this summer....would have had plenty to play with when the harness simulcast opens:D

GPK
12-31-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey Tim....do you remember who said PTT was gonna win the Malibu last year???

Gander
12-31-2006, 09:20 PM
I think you did Kev. That was the day Oracle was complaining about the speed bias at SA. Not sure why anybody was complaining when a horse like this goes off at 20/1 and wires the field. If you knew there was a speed bias, wouldnt you have upgraded his chances?

Great horse Kevin. I looked at these PPs for a long time tonight and you can really make a case for 4-5 horses winning this.

But Proud Tower Too wins this if they all run their very best race.

I may have to play this for kicks.

What do you think of Red Warrior & Bushwacker? 2 price horses who on their best day could be tough. Red Warrior loves this track but hasnt won in like 2 years and also needs a severely contested pace. Bushwacker doesnt seem to like it here but he is in pretty good form and if 1 or 2 of the speedballs take back, watch out. If you can count on any of the speedballs going, its Bushwacker. This horse cant rate.

GPK
12-31-2006, 09:22 PM
I think you did Kev. That was the day Oracle was complaining about the speed bias at SA. Not sure why anybody was complaining when a horse like this goes off at 20/1 and wires the field. If you knew there was a speed bias, wouldnt you have upgraded his chances?

Great horse Kevin. I looked at these PPs for a long time tonight and you can really make a case for 4-5 horses winning this.

But Proud Tower Too wins this if they all run their very best race.

I may have to play this for kicks.

What do you think of Red Warrior & Bushwacker? 2 price horses who on their best day could be tough. Red Warrior loves this track but hasnt won in like 2 years and also needs a severely contested pace. Bushwacker doesnt seem to like it here but he is in pretty good form and if 1 or 2 of the speedballs take back, watch out. If you can count on any of the speedballs going, its Bushwacker. This horse cant rate.

Gonna have to take a look in a few....talking with Scuds by email about the 8th race at SA tomorrow...seeing if Cambio is beatable.

Gander
12-31-2006, 09:26 PM
Cambio may actually be a nice price tomorrow but I think she loses. To who, I am not sure yet. This horse's confidence has been severed.

GPK
12-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Cambio may actually be a nice price tomorrow but I think she loses. To who, I am not sure yet. This horse's confidence has been severed.

what will be a good price on her though?

Gander
12-31-2006, 09:31 PM
If you think she can overcome that post, 7/2 or 4/1.

My beef with her is I think she is much better on the lead. She wont be on it tomorrow.

Then again, she loves the SA hill and she loves to win.

I could probably tell you 500 worse bets I have made in my life than this girl at 4/1 down the hill, even with a terrible post.

GPK
12-31-2006, 09:34 PM
If you think she can overcome that post, 7/2 or 4/1.

My beef with her is I think she is much better on the lead. She wont be on it tomorrow.

Then again, she loves the SA hill and she loves to win.

I could probably tell you 500 worse bets I have made in my life than this girl at 4/1 down the hill, even with a terrible post.

9 races down the hill.....8 wins....1 3rd.....2/1 at best...IMO