PDA

View Full Version : Aqu 9th

Gander
12-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Heres Ya Souvenir- Breaks from the golden rail and is taking some funny money today. CC thinking of a possible theft job here? Looks like an inviting play in a race that is full of horses with knocks against them. As good a stab as any.

Also watch out for the 2 horse, Honorable Tam. Eddie Barker has pulled these kinds of upsets before and this horse is the one who will benefit the most from a fast pace up front (if many of these go at it early).

hoovesupsideyourhead
12-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Heres Ya Souvenir- Breaks from the golden rail and is taking some funny money today. CC thinking of a possible theft job here? Looks like an inviting play in a race that is full of horses with knocks against them. As good a stab as any.

Also watch out for the 2 horse, Honorable Tam. Eddie Barker has pulled these kinds of upsets before and this horse is the one who will benefit the most from a fast pace up front (if many of these go at it early).
good luck tim im likeing the 3 see akk a 3/7/1/6 box...hope i dont mush ya

Gander
12-30-2006, 03:20 PM
I didnt like any of the horses that hit the board in that race. Thought they were all overbet but when you are going bad, horses like this run 1-2-3.
I was at one point up 6 bills today. Should have stopped then.