PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Thursday/Pick 4

GPK
12-28-2006, 06:15 PM
*T3B:cool: would like to send out get well wishes to one of his favorite jocks, Huber Villa-Gomez. HVG is expected to be out 6-8 weeks with a broken shoulder blade. Get well soon*

Races 6-9

Race 6 - About 1 Mile TURF CLM25000

#3 - JAMIAN (12-1ML) - McBride runner needed last. 2nd off and should be fitter. Only 5 wins on resume, but 5YO son of Arch is 3 for 3 ITM over Tampa sod. Leading jock sees fit to stay.

#5 BYE BYE BEYLEN (6-1ML) - 7YO has put together solid campaign this year with 8ITM finishes from 11 starts. Returns to Tampa where he has tasted success over the grass and distance.

#8 HEZA WILD GUY (5-1ML) - Reunites with Garcia, who has had plenty of success with him piloting. 12 time winner knows where the winners circle is.

#7 PROUD AND BOLD (9-2ML) J:eek: SE FERRER...nuf said...I ain't letting him bust me out in the 1st leg by not using him.

Race 7 - 6.5 Furlongs MSW

#3 GOTTA LUV CARROTS (3-1ML) Heres hoping this Three Wonders little girl doesn't stand around in the gate baking cookies, signing autographs, talking to Bugs Bunny, etc...like she did in her debut. Was rushed up, after finally bidding farewell to the starters at the gate, then flattened out. Willing to give her another shot.

#5 SUPER SLASH (5-1ML) Ran every step of the way with well meant firster DO IT IN DIXIE on 12/12. Nice work on 12/27 and the 3rd time could be the charm for this SMOKE GLACKEN filly.

#12 BIKINI ATOLL (4-1ML) T/J combo of Zwiesler/Lezcano too sharp to ignore with firster.

Race 8 - 6 Furlongs OC32k/N2X

#2 ROMAN CANDLES (3-1ML) 2nd off layoff and bullet in the holster....sitting on go.

#5 LIFESTYLE (8-5ML) beat horse mentioned above by 2 lengths last out, but will have more of a fight on his hands this time. T3B Jr. keeps the mount.

#3 ICE SKATING (5-1ML) Centeno is $$$ right now and too hot to ignore. Gelding owns a win over Tampa sand as well.

Race 9 - About 1 1/16 TURF CLM16000

#2 TOKA KING (6-1ML) Returns to scene of maiden breaker. Cibelie 3 winners from 8 starters. Montalvo very capable turf jock. 8/13 race at the shore seems more the exception than the rule, but willing to give this one a shot in here off the drop.

#9 SANDY'S SECRET (5-1ML) Ziadie/Lezcano...mind boggling the %'s they continue to hit out. KZ also sends this one out first off the claim, for which he is an unreal 42% from 24 starters. Obviously a must use.

#7 PINCH THE CLOWN (7-2ML) Due to run a good one and drop may be the answer. Knows the Tampa sod well.

#3 SKIP'S SONG (8-1ML) Great post position to stalk and save ground from and not many have done that better than Centeno thus far. UNBRIDLED'S SONG gelding may prove to run well at decent odds.

For those wishing to play a smaller ticket:

3,7,8/
3,5/
2,5/

T3B:cool:

Bigsmc
12-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Glad HVG is 'only' out 6-8 weeks. Could've been a lot worse when you go down in front of the whole field. Looked liked the winner clipped him as he tried to hurdle.

Was wondering how you were going to decipher the wide open 6th. I'm with you most of the way, but can't get a handle on how Puppeteer is going to run. He may jump up and crush 'em...or finish well up the track.

Keep an eye on the scratches in the 6th and 9th, there's some good ones on the AE lists.

Here's my ticket before scratches:

6th - 1,5,8,9
7th - 3,8,12
8th - 2,5 (It'll be a long way back to 3rd)
9th - 2,5,9

Good luck.

GPK
12-28-2006, 07:19 PM
Glad HVG is 'only' out 6-8 weeks. Could've been a lot worse when you go down in front of the whole field. Looked liked the winner clipped him as he tried to hurdle.

Was wondering how you were going to decipher the wide open 6th. I'm with you most of the way, but can't get a handle on how Puppeteer is going to run. He may jump up and crush 'em...or finish well up the track.

Keep an eye on the scratches in the 6th and 9th, there's some good ones on the AE lists.

Here's my ticket before scratches:

6th - 1,5,8,9
7th - 3,8,12
8th - 2,5 (It'll be a long way back to 3rd)
9th - 2,5,9

Good luck.

Biggie....I was on then off with Puppeteer...but I think he is gonna be bet down pretty hard on the win end and in turn, tons of dead money will used on him in the pick 4 as well, with it being the 1st leg. Just looks very beatable to me and will offer little value...IMO

GPK
12-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Also....the AE's you were talking about.

QUITE THE GUY is on that list in the 6th. That is the Allen horse I bet on opening day, that was full of run but little Allen had to F that ride up and move about 2 furlongs too early.

Scav
12-28-2006, 07:37 PM

QUITE THE GUY is on that list in the 6th. That is the Allen horse I bet on opening day, that was full of run but little Allen had to F that ride up and move about 2 furlongs too early.

He is already running that rat back?

GPK
12-28-2006, 07:42 PM
He is already running that rat back?

yeah...but like I said...he is an AE.

Team Allen has 1 win at the meet thus far....and they looked loaded early.

Bigsmc
12-29-2006, 07:44 AM

Yeah, him and Solar Surprise for Linda Rice.

In the 9th, Slewy Armstrong will be formidable if drawn in and Nine Ballads will improve with the switch to Scott.

GPK
12-29-2006, 09:17 PM
T3of4B strikes again....:mad: