PDA

View Full Version : Final Mountaineer post 2006

Byebyemermaid
12-26-2006, 12:25 PM
This is the last day for racing there this year.They have had snow and rain showers down there so i'm expecting the track to be a little off.In the 1st race we'll use the1,4 and 6.The 1 can get an excellent trip in a race that looks to have a few horses that show significant speed.Despite the 4 being off the board at Mountaineer in all his starts and the last race being bad,before that the horse was racing good.Looks to be the main closer in the race.The 6 has beaten NW4 going 2 turns and this in NW3,has a work on 12/21 and picks up Parker.In the 2nd we'll use the 4 and 6.I like the race on 10/14 where the 4 beat the 3 and Spieth picks up the mount.The 6 ran well on 10/29 and lost her next start to Tejano Girl who came back and ran a good race after breaking her maiden.The 6 also is getting blinkers today.The bet 1,4,6/4,6,and then a little extra 1,4,6/4.the late double has no value so i'll not play it,instead in tonights6th race we'll try a 2,6,9 box.In closing i want to thank all of you who made this much fun for me,T3B,Derby Cat.Minny Skinny,Jim Downing,Stevepopyak,Saucon and some of the rest of you who i can't remember right now.The courage that you people exibited by actually following me is second to none.I'll share a foxhole with you people anytime.All the best to you and your families.Mark aka Byebyemermaid.Thanks again.