PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct "Inner-track" on Thursday 12/28

Hickory Hill Hoff
12-23-2006, 12:51 PM
I have to bring my step daughter on Thursday 12/28 to Newark to catch a 6am flight to Pureto Rico that day. I thinking about heading over to the City after that and catch a few races @ the Big A. What would be the easiest way to get there from Newark? I know I have a lot of time to kill before first race post & I know it will be crowded...LOL! Anyone have any suggestions...

kenny p
12-23-2006, 01:40 PM
I have to bring my step daughter on Thursday 12/28 to Newark to catch a 6am flight to Pureto Rico that day. I thinking about heading over to the City after that and catch a few races @ the Big A. What would be the easiest way to get there from Newark? I know I have a lot of time to kill before first race post & I know it will be crowded...LOL! Anyone have any suggestions...
Are you drivin from Newark or do you want to take the subway to the track?

Byebyemermaid
12-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Since kids are off from school the roads should not be too bad.I would go I-95 north towards the George Washington bridge.Go over the bridge and continue on I-95 or as it's called the cross bronx expwy.Follow signs to Whitestone bridge and go over bridge and remain on Van Wyck expwy.You'll be going towards Kennedy airport.Look for sign for Belt pkwy west toward Brooklyn.You don't even half to go on the Belt.Stay on service road for a couple of minutes and you'll see the entrance for Aqueduct.

kenny p
12-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Since kids are off from school the roads should not be too bad.I would go I-95 north towards the George Washington bridge.Go over the bridge and continue on I-95 or as it's called the cross bronx expwy.Follow signs to Whitestone bridge and go over bridge and remain on Van Wyck expwy.You'll be going towards Kennedy airport.Look for sign for Belt pkwy west toward Brooklyn.You don't even half to go on the Belt.Stay on service road for a couple of minutes and you'll see the entrance for Aqueduct.
I am a truckdriver in N.Y.C. These directions are perfect.

Hickory Hill Hoff
12-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks, Byebyemermaid & Kenny P and have a Merry X-mas!