PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Downs 6th race tomorrow Pletcher

oracle80
05-26-2006, 08:16 PM
In the Cd 6th tomorrow Pletchers horse will win by the length of a 70's lincoln continental. Octave was working in company with this year's most impressive two year old to date, a colt by Silver Deputy who won the last race at Churchill two Sundays ago, and shes a filly!!!
Same owner as the colt. She rolls by many.

Pointg5
05-26-2006, 08:26 PM
And I told myself I wasn't going to play tomorrow, why do you do this to us Oracle?

Mwindu

oracle80
05-26-2006, 08:31 PM
And I told myself I wasn't going to play tomorrow, why do you do this to us Oracle?

Mwindu

Well Mwindu do you remember when you were a kid? Your mother always told to stay away from those "bad people" who would influence you to do things that were bad. Well, thats who I am!!!!

Scav
05-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Mace, you need to rock your SN back to normal......

-artist formerly known as 'scavsiu8'

zippyneedsawin
05-26-2006, 09:18 PM
In the Cd 6th tomorrow Pletchers horse will win by the length of a 70's lincoln continental. Octave was working in company with this year's most impressive two year old to date, a colt by Silver Deputy who won the last race at Churchill two Sundays ago, and shes a filly!!!
Same owner as the colt. She rolls by many.

Oracle, I see My Dynomite is coupled in a race at Belmont on Saturday, 7/5 morning line.. Any reason to think he doesn't roll?

Pointg5
05-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Mace, you need to rock your SN back to normal......

-artist formerly known as 'scavsiu8'

I don't like that old name, but I guess I could have Kasept delete me and then go back to mwindu1

Scav
05-26-2006, 10:23 PM
joking yo, it is fine....

Pointg5
05-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Well Mwindu do you remember when you were a kid? Your mother always told to stay away from those "bad people" who would influence you to do things that were bad. Well, thats who I am!!!!

I went ahead and loaded up Oracle, I am leaving to hang out with my nephew and parents, I am going to pick up a Form for tomorrow and hopefully parlay this into some p3's tomorrow at CD.

Thanks for the heads up!

oracle80
05-27-2006, 10:18 AM
I went ahead and loaded up Oracle, I am leaving to hang out with my nephew and parents, I am going to pick up a Form for tomorrow and hopefully parlay this into some p3's tomorrow at CD.

Thanks for the heads up!

Lets get er done!!!!

oracle80
05-27-2006, 03:05 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

Hope you crashed it good Mwindu. Amazing that she paid better than even money. I had been quite assured that she was a rocketship. Hope you and the other guys who read it crashed it good, pik-3's were ok and are good onto the next race as well. The key to really crashing one of those is to single it in the 2nd and 3rd legs of pik-3's, "burying" it as we say. Since they don't show will pays two or three races out, those who aren't in the "know" will not single such a horse. Their first clue that the horse is a jet plane is when the money shows in the win pool when wagering opens on that race, which by then of course its too late to do anything about pik-3 tickets.
Ah hell, but what do I know.

Pointg5
05-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Hope you crashed it good Mwindu. Amazing that she paid better than even money. I had been quite assured that she was a rocketship. Hope you and the other guys who read it crashed it good, pik-3's were ok and are good onto the next race as well. The key to really crashing one of those is to single it in the 2nd and 3rd legs of pik-3's, "burying" it as we say. Since they don't show will pays two or three races out, those who aren't in the "know" will not single such a horse. Their first clue that the horse is a jet plane is when the money shows in the win pool when wagering opens on that race, which by then of course its too late to do anything about pik-3 tickets.
Ah hell, but what do I know.

Thank you very much Oracle, played her straight and just hammered it, very rarely ever do that, but I didn't want to outthink myself. 6/5 is good value if you have the info, you'll never hear me complain about that, thanks for sharing. Nice Filly, I could see her taking some 2yo stakes up in NY this summer. It was a large field, she sat back and then came home nicely. I had a pretty productive day for not wanting to play, that South African horse that I put up in the Selections Section that ran at River Downs today payed $21.20, I should have hammered that one, but played a minor win bet and missed the exacta, how many times do you see a South African Group 1 winner running at River Downs that pays $21.20. Oh well, not going to be greedy, I hammered the horse you gave us and had a small win bet on a price horse, you cannot beat that. Thanks again, if I make it up to Saratoga or we cross paths at Churchill, you got a meal from me coming to you.

oracle80
05-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Thank you very much Oracle, played her straight and just hammered it, very rarely ever do that, but I didn't want to outthink myself. 6/5 is good value if you have the info, you'll never hear me complain about that, thanks for sharing. Nice Filly, I could see her taking some 2yo stakes up in NY this summer. It was a large field, she sat back and then came home nicely. I had a pretty productive day for not wanting to play, that South African horse that I put up in the Selections Section that ran at River Downs today payed $21.20, I should have hammered that one, but played a minor win bet and missed the exacta, how many times do you see a South African Group 1 winner running at River Downs that pays $21.20. Oh well, not going to be greedy, I hammered the horse you gave us and had a small win bet on a price horse, you cannot beat that. Thanks again, if I make it up to Saratoga or we cross paths at Churchill, you got a meal from me coming to you.
6-5 was pretty amazing considering what I had been told. Shes definitely a stakes filly, a graded one.

deltaforce97
05-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Oracle....You da man!!! Thanks for that tip, I caught the P-3 finishing with Octave, and also hammered the win bet. I have to admit, because it was a 2-year old race, I got a little nervous when she didn't jump right out to the lead. I was very impressed how she won off the pace. Thanks again!!

tycharles01
05-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Oracle-- Great call, you want any % of the winnings

Love it when you call them with so much confidence, a true pro

Anymore LOCKS for Monday??

oracle80
05-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Oracle-- Great call, you want any % of the winnings

Love it when you call them with so much confidence, a true pro

Anymore LOCKS for Monday??

Ty,
I don't want a percentage of anything I give to anyone on here. If I didn't hope that some folks would make a score, I wouldn't post em here for everyone to read.
I have a deal with a couple of guys where they make the pik-4, pik-6 plays and I get a cut for doing teh work but only if we WIN!!! I have long loathed touts, people who sell picks for money. Its just disgusting. A partenrshipo with someone with clear ground rules were you only collect if the guy collects is a different story.
But if I'm posting it here, it means I hope you all catch.

tycharles01
05-28-2006, 02:12 PM
I know you don't want any of the winnings, just always nice to get a nice play.

Appreciate all the help