PDA

View Full Version : 2nd @ Churchill last Fri/White Buck (FL)

whorstman
05-30-2006, 09:17 AM
I meant to post this here.

Anybody see this horse? White Buck was his name. Wow, it had to be one of the most beautiful horses I've ever seen. Man, he put on a show in the streach w/ a masterful ride by Julian L. He is literally white! Big impressive looking frame too. I want to know when he's running again, I want to see it live!

Scav
05-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Horse won at Arlington a couple times, I think he is getting a little long in the tooth but he has always been kinda consistent

whorstman
06-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Well, damn if I wasn't enjoying happy hour at the downs yesterday and get to I think the 7th race and there he was.. big White Buck. I was happy to see him at 7/1 odds(Before Bataglia opens his fat mouth about him and he goes off at 4/1) thinking to myself, why? Well I look at the race and it's a mile on the turf and again, why is he on the turf? Hmmm, he looked so good last time and had J Lep in the reigns again. Well, he ran his ass off and was closing hard for second. Another 100 feet and It would have been pay day, damn the luck. Still had the exacta and got back my win bet with place money. Very impressed with him going on the turf for that one.