PDA

View Full Version : 2nd @ Churchill last Fri/White Buck (FL)

whorstman
05-30-2006, 09:13 AM
Anybody see this horse? Wow, it had to be one of the most beautiful horses I've ever seen. Man, he put on a show in the streach w/ a masterful ride by Julian L. He is literally white! Big impressive looking frame too. I want to know when he's running again, I want to see it live!

lndbtwtrks
05-30-2006, 09:36 AM
whorst sorry about that 3rd place artful launch he is a good horse though watch for him next time hopefully hell be in against a little weaker, and even more of a price!

whorstman
05-30-2006, 09:40 AM
whorst sorry about that 3rd place artful launch he is a good horse though watch for him next time hopefully hell be in against a little weaker, and even more of a price!

He was a good price and I did put him w/ some other contenders, It didn't work out, but he was there, just fired a little late I guess.

lndbtwtrks
05-30-2006, 09:43 AM
you have to watch w. bradley's horses they are always live especially w/ borel or matinez on board. he trains brass hat who is prob. one of my favorite horses. cant wait to see him in the stephen foster.

whorstman
06-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Anybody see this horse? Wow, it had to be one of the most beautiful horses I've ever seen. Man, he put on a show in the streach w/ a masterful ride by Julian L. He is literally white! Big impressive looking frame too. I want to know when he's running again, I want to see it live!

Well, damn if I wasn't enjoying happy hour at the downs yesterday and get to I think the 7th race and there he was.. big White Buck. I was happy to see him at 7/1 odds(Before Bataglia opens his fat mouth about him and he goes off at 4/1) thinking to myself, why? Well I look at the race and it's a mile on the turf and again, why is he on the turf? Hmmm, he looked so good last time and had J Lep in the reigns again. Well, he ran his ass off and was closing hard for second. Another 100 feet and It would have been pay day, damn the luck. Still had the exacta and got back my win bet with place money. Very impressed with him going on the turf for that one.