PDA

View Full Version : Magic's ESPN Board Contest

Buffymommy
06-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Anyone know if anyone caught Pete? Anyone hit anything big in the contest this week?

dr. fager
06-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Anyone know if anyone caught Pete? Anyone hit anything big in the contest this week?

Well, I do know I totally screwed up and forgot NYRA doesn't have superfectas on every race regardless of field size...would have hit the super with Cacique if it'd have existed...LOL

Buffymommy
06-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Well, I do know I totally screwed up and forgot NYRA doesn't have superfectas on every race regardless of field size...would have hit the super with Cacique if it'd have existed...LOL

Sorry dude! That sucks.

timmgirvan
06-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Sorry dude! That sucks.
DF: I suffered the same fate in the concluding, and didnt get the tri to boot! We've got a long time to make it up tho! BUFFY: Magic doesn't usually post the results until Thursday, but I think it's safe to say Pete won!

Crown@club
06-13-2006, 05:41 PM
I hit a couple of tri's there, but not enough to make a difference

Buffymommy
06-14-2006, 08:04 AM
DF: I suffered the same fate in the concluding, and didnt get the tri to boot! We've got a long time to make it up tho! BUFFY: Magic doesn't usually post the results until Thursday, but I think it's safe to say Pete won!

I think he did too. Just didn't know if maybe one of you hit a couple of tris to make it close.

dr. fager
06-19-2006, 08:52 AM
I think he did too. Just didn't know if maybe one of you hit a couple of tris to make it close.

Final results are up over there, if you guys didn't see.

Buffymommy
06-19-2006, 09:17 AM
:p Final results are up over there, if you guys didn't see.

I saw! I got 9th. Not bad for a newbie such as myself?

AND ORACLE FINISHED BEHIND ME! HEE HEE! That was the best thing about the contest. If he and (I think it was Gander) hadn't ripped me a new one back when the contest started and I was joking around with them about being ahead of them, I would not have even brought it up. BUT HA HA DUDES! Ya wanted to talk "later in the summer", well, the contest is over! :p :p :p

Hee hee. I am a bad little girl today!

Buffymommy
06-19-2006, 09:19 AM
Also, props to Pete. Ya kicked our butts dude! What a handicapper! I am sooo jealous!

Seriously though, nice job dude. I shall dub you "Spend A Buck". You went to the front and kept on going like he did in the derby.

Downthestretch55
06-19-2006, 10:57 AM
Nice job Pete!
I'm just happy to finish on the plus side...and getting 2nd to you makes me feel good.
i look ofrward to the next.
DTS

PeteMugg
06-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the props gang. Finishing in the black in Magics contest and the one from Gulfstream feels pretty good. Not a bad effort for one of those dart throwers on the board. But so far the G1 contest here has been humbling.