PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

Scurlogue Champ
05-29-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm joined up. I hope this forum is a good one.

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-29-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm joined up. I hope this forum is a good one.
welcome mood.....ill need your epsom report on my desk asap..lol..say it aint so g washington lost.....

Scurlogue Champ
05-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Hey hooves, that Epsom Derby weekend card looks good. Shirocco, Ouija Board, Ace, Mubtaker, Maraahel, Bandari, and Hattan in the Coronation Cup!!

I think I like Papal Bull for the Derby. I saw his last run up at work and I was impressed with his grittiness. He has won three in a row and I wouldn't be shocked if Fallon chose him over Septimus and the other Coolmore runners.

I headed up an advertising campaign for the Derby that is running on the DRF online.

Let me know if you like it. I'll post my picks after the final draw.

Scurlogue Champ
05-29-2006, 11:04 PM
By the way, he will be a force throughout the summer. I'm glad they aren't running him in the Derby. He is a really good little colt. I am hoping they bring him for the BC at Churchill.

Scurlogue Champ
05-30-2006, 02:06 AM
Hey hooves, that Epsom Derby weekend card looks good. Shirocco, Ouija Board, Ace, Mubtaker, Maraahel, Bandari, and Hattan in the Coronation Cup!!

I think I like Papal Bull for the Derby. I saw his last run up at work and I was impressed with his grittiness. He has won three in a row and I wouldn't be shocked if Fallon chose him over Septimus and the other Coolmore runners.

I headed up an advertising campaign for the Derby that is running on the DRF online.

I guess Fallon can't go with this one. He has to ride one of the 4 O'Brien trained colts...

Oh well.

Scurlogue Champ
05-30-2006, 02:34 AM
By the way, he will be a force throughout the summer. I'm glad they aren't running him in the Derby. He is a really good little colt. I am hoping they bring him for the BC at Churchill.

Apparently he came up lame after the Irish Guineas effort.

Pulled muscles in his hip area.

hoovesupsideyourhead
05-30-2006, 07:39 AM

it looks great mood...congrats....look forward to your picks,,