View Full Version : If it's Tuesday...it must be time

GPK
11-14-2006, 01:37 PM
for PORTLAND MEADOWS!!!!!!

The Pimp of Portland:cool: may just take a look at the card on a slow Tuesday

DerbyCat
11-14-2006, 03:21 PM
You are truly a gambling degenerate... Portland Meadows? :D :eek:

Actually, I looked at the card and there is one horse that I like... Sauxsoe in the 7th used to be ok when he raced in California - saw the horse several times at Bay Meadows/Golden Gate and he's got a jock on that can win with longshots - Deb Hoonan - I've seen her ride at Emerald Downs and she can surprize you... I don't know what SoSo's PP's and form look like these days but take a look...

GPK
11-14-2006, 04:47 PM
You are truly a gambling degenerate... Portland Meadows? :D :eek:

Actually, I looked at the card and there is one horse that I like... Sauxsoe in the 7th used to be ok when he raced in California - saw the horse several times at Bay Meadows/Golden Gate and he's got a jock on that can win with longshots - Deb Hoonan - I've seen her ride at Emerald Downs and she can surprize you... I don't know what SoSo's PP's and form look like these days but take a look...

no betting for the Pimp of Portland there today....it took me too long to stop laughing after looking at the PP's...:eek:

Byebyemermaid
11-14-2006, 05:10 PM
for PORTLAND MEADOWS!!!!!!

The Pimp of Portland:cool: may just take a look at the card on a slow Tuesday
Hey there are 2 squirrels in the backyard.Oh pimp of Portland aka Baron of Balmoral.Should i take the Grey one, or the Gray one.We'll be in Arlington VA. on Thursday thru Sunday.

GPK
11-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Hey there are 2 squirrels in the backyard.Oh pimp of Portland aka Baron of Balmoral.Should i take the Grey one, or the Gray one.We'll be in Arlington VA. on Thursday thru Sunday.

Mark...Arlington is in Northen VA and I wouldn't go up to that area on a dare...hate it up there. TOO many people in that area.

Anyways....start us a Mountaineer thread. I have downloaded the pp's and I have a few dollars in Pinnacle...lets make some cash.

Hope the family is well.

Byebyemermaid
11-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Mark...Arlington is in Northen VA and I wouldn't go up to that area on a dare...hate it up there. TOO many people in that area.

Anyways....start us a Mountaineer thread. I have downloaded the pp's and I have a few dollars in Pinnacle...lets make some cash.

Hope the family is well.
I'll start the Mountaineer thread but i wanted to answer your question on this one.My sister in-laws parents have close friends whose son is in Bushes cabinet and is giving us a private tour of the white house on Thursday night.We're staying at the embassy suites in crystal city.

GPK
11-14-2006, 05:24 PM
I'll start the Mountaineer thread but i wanted to answer your question on this one.My sister in-laws parents have close friends whose son is in Bushes cabinet and is giving us a private tour of the white house on Thursday night.We're staying at the embassy suites in crystal city.

Sweet...just don't take Wayne (DTS) with you...he will try and get Dubya to read 143 pages worth of www.commondreams.org

LMFAO:D