PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct 4th

blackthroatedwind
11-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Power Hitter dueled at 7F on the Keeneland Polytrack with Teuflesburg and now appears versus NY Bred maidens. A lot of firsters makes it hard to guage but the 6-1 seems generous.

blackthroatedwind
11-11-2006, 12:59 PM
I think if the late scratch had run maybe he would have beaten him?

SniperSB23
11-11-2006, 01:23 PM
I don't have PPs for today but what do you think of Ferocious Fires in the 3rd? Is he going to be a graded stakes caliber horse or did High Finance just suck?

blackthroatedwind
11-11-2006, 01:29 PM
I don't have PPs for today but what do you think of Ferocious Fires in the 3rd? Is he going to be a graded stakes caliber horse or did High Finance just suck?

The track is super speed favoring and he was the second horse from that barn to run out of his skin today.

Put Philip X on you watch list after today's 5th. Hung out to dry five wide chasing and never totally gave up.

SniperSB23
I know you were asking BTW, but I'd like to chime in my opinion. I really like this horse. I think he has the talent to win a graded stakes, and he is just so game. He has some kind of fight in him, and am looking forward to big things from this horse.

Interested in anyone's opinions on him. He looked good and is 5 for 5 now but without PPs to look at I have no clue whether he is that good or High Finance was just that bad.

blackthroatedwind
Did you see how dull his coat was?

Missed that. I was too busy getting buried.

SniperSB23
11-11-2006, 01:31 PM
The track is super speed favoring and he was the second horse from that barn to run out of his skin today.

Put Philip X on you watch list after today's 5th. Hung out to dry five wide chasing and never totally gave up.

So Biohazzard must have run pretty well then to get 2nd in the 4th. He didn't look like he was ridden very hard so could move up next out. Of course Chantal isn't helping his chances.

blackthroatedwind
11-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Yes, he did run well. A rider change in that situation would not hurt. Am not saying it was her fault in this instance but it will hurt eventually.

philcski
11-29-2006, 10:19 PM
So Biohazzard must have run pretty well then to get 2nd in the 4th. He didn't look like he was ridden very hard so could move up next out. Of course Chantal isn't helping his chances.

BIOHAZZARD runs tomorrow, race 6, at Aqueduct. 5 1/2 furlongs, NYB MSW. 5-1 morning line will probably drift down if Contessa scratches one of his beasts. Chantal stays on.