PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben in accident

2MinsToPost
06-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Steeler's Quarterback fyi - just broke in on ESPN, all they said is he is alert and concious.

Here is hoping he did not screw himself up. Not wearing a helmet as well.

Scav
06-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Motorcycle accident?

When are these players going to realize that they could cost themselves MILLIONS just to ride a friggin motorcycle...They already get all the tang in the world, what is the point?

zippyneedsawin
06-12-2006, 01:05 PM
It's crazy to me. You'd think they'd learn from Jeff Kent and Kellen Winslow, Jr. It's apparently not life threatening, but who knows if he hurt is throwing arm/hand?

1st_Saturday_in_May
06-12-2006, 01:13 PM
****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****

So Pissed Off Now...wasnt His Fault (supposedly - Reported As Such Here In Pittsburgh) But What The **** Is He Doing Riding Without A Helmet?????

zippyneedsawin
06-12-2006, 01:43 PM
I know what you mean. It's not illegal to ride a bike without a helmet in PA, but common sense says you do wear one!!

Scav
06-12-2006, 03:07 PM
If someone tells me "Scav, we are going to pay you 10 million dollars a year to throw a football, here are the rules"

You better F'n believe I am living in a IRON CLAD bubble where I don't even GET A GERM on me, let alone cruising around on a motorcycle.

it is like, "yo stupid, you get to retire when you are 35 and CHILL the rest of your life, at that age, you get to go through 6 mid life crisis's, when some people are lucky to get one, leave the stupid stuff alone until then"

ninetoone
06-12-2006, 05:07 PM
****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****

So Pissed Off Now...wasnt His Fault (supposedly - Reported As Such Here In Pittsburgh) But What The **** Is He Doing Riding Without A Helmet?????

definitely not too smart a move on Big Ben's part. For God's sake, wait on a bike until retirement, and at least wear a fricking helmet if you're going to be dumb enough to ride one while you're playing.

stevepopyak
06-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Huge Steeler fan here .... local news is still reporting serious but stable condition .... broken nose and jaw .... surgery on the jaw, lacerations to the head, lost some teeth and the knees were banged up a little ... the whole "helmet" thing was a big issue around here last year when he talked about not wearing one ... geez !!!

stevepopyak
06-12-2006, 10:19 PM
lasted 7 hours .... brain, chest and spine are ok ... facial fractures have been repaired .... local pittsburgh tv stations are still calling it serious but stable