PDA

View Full Version : If it's Friday must be Mountaineer time

Byebyemermaid
11-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Was very busy this week so was not able to do anything on Monday or Tuesday.In the opener the 1 who is in great form will be the clear speed coming out of those sprints.The 4 i feel has tactical speed where i could see Rex Stokes grabbing a little right line to float the 6 who should be the favorite a little wide going into the 1st turn.the comment i have for the 1 is despite winning by only 1 3/4 lengths had more.This trainer really has been spotting this horse well and only racing once a month since coming back.We'll use the 1 and 4 in the opener.In the 2nd which is for bottom maidens we'll use the 4 7 and 9.The 4 being a first time starter has been fortunate not to be as pathetic as the rest of them so i have to throw her in.The 7 has raced at Mountaineer in a higher class and did OK.The 9 from Louisiana is now being trained by one of the best trainers there.The bet 1,4/4,7,9.Then we will press a little extra 1,4/9.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
11-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Was very busy this week so was not able to do anything on Monday or Tuesday.In the opener the 1 who is in great form will be the clear speed coming out of those sprints.The 4 i feel has tactical speed where i could see Rex Stokes grabbing a little right line to float the 6 who should be the favorite a little wide going into the 1st turn.the comment i have for the 1 is despite winning by only 1 3/4 lengths had more.This trainer really has been spotting this horse well and only racing once a month since coming back.We'll use the 1 and 4 in the opener.In the 2nd which is for bottom maidens we'll use the 4 7 and 9.The 4 being a first time starter has been fortunate not to be as pathetic as the rest of them so i have to throw her in.The 7 has raced at Mountaineer in a higher class and did OK.The 9 from Louisiana is now being trained by one of the best trainers there.The bet 1,4/4,7,9.Then we will press a little extra 1,4/9.Good luck.
2nd to last and dead last.Can i pick them or what.lol.

ArlJim78
11-10-2006, 06:27 PM
i used 5 and 7 in the 2nd. we'll see.

Byebyemermaid
11-10-2006, 07:13 PM
I think this race is filled with early movement and should set up for a closer.I think if you box 1,2,8 you should catch the exacta and maybe even the triple.I'm also going to make a win bet on the 8.He should be last early on and out of trouble and he's in good form and go from last to first.Good luck.We'll take $22.20 on the 2nd race exacta.

ArlJim78
11-10-2006, 07:30 PM
I think this race is filled with early movement and should set up for a closer.I think if you box 1,2,8 you should catch the exacta and maybe even the triple.I'm also going to make a win bet on the 8.He should be last early on and out of trouble and he's in good form and go from last to first.Good luck.We'll take $22.20 on the 2nd race exacta.
you may be right about the race set-up.

i'm going to key the 2 on top, think he is going to be a runner tonight for Baird.

ArlJim78
11-10-2006, 07:41 PM
you may be right about the race set-up.

i'm going to key the 2 on top, think he is going to be a runner tonight for Baird.
last minute change of heart, used six instead.

ArlJim78
11-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Look who the newest forum member is.

He must have signed up just before tonights card.

Byebyemermaid
11-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Look who the newest forum member is.

He must have signed up just before tonights card.
Kasept was nice enough to send me a private message,that's how i found out.Let's try to hit the late DD tonight.In the 9th i'm using the 4,5 and 6.I know the 8 could have a clear lead here but she has a tendency of coming back to the field.The 4 right now is razor sharp for Paula Bacon who claimed her.The 5's last visit to Mountaineer she got beat by She's the Cat who loves Mountaineer and just won at Churchill last week.The 6 has 2 very good works since her last race and despite being cheaper is also very sharp.In the finale we'll use the 2 and a bomb the 9.I'm looking for the 4 and 6 to hook up again like they did last time and that the 2 who has enough speed to stay close to be the first move at those 2 horses.He is also dropping to NW1.The 9 i'll use for a little only because every so often this horse decides to run big at huge numbers and tonight could be the night.The bet 4,5,6/2,9.Then a little extra 4,5,6/2.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
11-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Kasept was nice enough to send me a private message,that's how i found out.Let's try to hit the late DD tonight.In the 9th i'm using the 4,5 and 6.I know the 8 could have a clear lead here but she has a tendency of coming back to the field.The 4 right now is razor sharp for Paula Bacon who claimed her.The 5's last visit to Mountaineer she got beat by She's the Cat who loves Mountaineer and just won at Churchill last week.The 6 has 2 very good works since her last race and despite being cheaper is also very sharp.In the finale we'll use the 2 and a bomb the 9.I'm looking for the 4 and 6 to hook up again like they did last time and that the 2 who has enough speed to stay close to be the first move at those 2 horses.He is also dropping to NW1.The 9 i'll use for a little only because every so often this horse decides to run big at huge numbers and tonight could be the night.The bet 4,5,6/2,9.Then a little extra 4,5,6/2.Good luck.
This horse blew the start raced 5 wide and grinded out the win.A big effort.

ArlJim78
11-10-2006, 09:36 PM
This horse blew the start raced 5 wide and grinded out the win.A big effort.
Speed is a handy trait to have.
i've got him with the 1 and the 3 in the double.