PDA

View Full Version : 11/3 early double Mountaineer

Byebyemermaid
11-03-2006, 01:21 PM
The 1st race is a MSW for 2 year old fillies.We're going to use the 5,6 and 7.The 5 faced Soul Purpose last time who i think came right back to win after breaking her maiden at big odds.Soul Purpose wired the field from post 2 when the 5 faced her.the 6 also was in that raced and chased wide and raced back getting beat by a horse we singled on October 22nd.The 7 has some really nice works at Keenland coming into this race.The 2nd race is pitiful and i don't want to spread so we'll use the 4 and 6,both who are dropping down to face these cellar dwellers.The bet 5,6,7/4,5.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
11-03-2006, 04:03 PM
The 1st race is a MSW for 2 year old fillies.We're going to use the 5,6 and 7.The 5 faced Soul Purpose last time who i think came right back to win after breaking her maiden at big odds.Soul Purpose wired the field from post 2 when the 5 faced her.the 6 also was in that raced and chased wide and raced back getting beat by a horse we singled on October 22nd.The 7 has some really nice works at Keenland coming into this race.The 2nd race is pitiful and i don't want to spread so we'll use the 4 and 6,both who are dropping down to face these cellar dwellers.The bet 5,6,7/4,5.Good luck.
It is the 4 and 5 in the 2nd not the 4 and 6.