PDA

View Full Version : My Key Horse For Breeders Cup

Past Post
11-01-2006, 09:07 AM
What do I mean by a key horse ? Its a horse that I think has a big chance to hit the board with the way the race shapes up.I really think this race has a big chance for some bombs to hit here.Lets take a closer look at the race I am talking about.Its the 6th Race,The Sprint.Its easy to look at the chalk and say wow,Henny Huges,Borndonaro,what monsters.I really think Borndonar is going to bounce off that last effort he ran.No doubt he will battle,but this is a like a free for all on the front end,who wants it,who takes it,no you,no you,not me.When there are bullets flying all over the front end here,I dont want to be there.The point I am making is that someone from mars will be flying late in the lane.SIREN LURE to the rescue.Its apperars to me the race sets up perfect for this horse.And a few others maybe.Do be afraid to hit the all button when using this horse here.This is how I think the race going to run.

SIREN LURE 8-1

TOO MUCH BLING 12-1

FRIENDLY ISLAND 30-1

HENNY HUGHES 2-1

If you a chalk player,this race to me is not the spot.

hoovesupsideyourhead
11-01-2006, 09:19 AM
i agree with that..not liking t m b..ill put pomeroy in f island is a nice price..
sirens lure
henny
with siren/pom/friend/war front repeat for the super..

Sightseek
11-01-2006, 09:23 AM
War Front & Pomeroy.

Past Post
11-01-2006, 09:26 AM
To many people saying no about this horse because off the time off,when they cry no,I say YES.
Gl luck to us

Past Post
11-01-2006, 09:29 AM
My bet on this race will be

Siren Lure All All

All Siren Lure All

All All Siren Lure

lemoncrush
11-01-2006, 10:04 AM

Siren Lure All All

All Siren Lure All

All All Siren Lure

I love it when people are willing to go out on a limb and really stand behind a horse that should be a juicy price.
That being said, I really need to see the draw of this race before I'm going to make any predictions. I'm a fan of Henny, but I actually would like to see him get an unfavorable post. That would make it much more wide open to me.
I may end up taking Henny and Bordonaro in my pk 3, and go bombs away on exactas and trifectas.

Past Post
11-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Lemoncrush,

I look at the Breeders Cup almost the same as super bowl.I listen to what the Public has to say and then go the other way.With the big crowds,the high % of them play the favs.I call this dead money.I have learned my lesson when Breeders Cup comes around.Play the favorites,you will go home with less money in your pocket then you started with.Gl luck to Sir.

munster705
11-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Lemoncrush,

I look at the Breeders Cup almost the same as super bowl.I listen to what the Public has to say and then go the other way.With the big crowds,the high % of them play the favs.I call this dead money.I have learned my lesson when Breeders Cup comes around.Play the favorites,you will go home with less money in your pocket then you started with.Gl luck to Sir.

I agree with you, these horses are really so close in reality that if any horse fires a big race, he/she can win. Why bet a 3-1 shot when a 30-1 shot can fire and win at any time?

zippyneedsawin
11-01-2006, 02:21 PM

Siren Lure All All

All Siren Lure All

All All Siren Lure

Henny Hughes better not sniff the tri if you really bet this. the tri needs to pay about $500 for $1 to make your money back on this wager!

Past Post
11-01-2006, 02:39 PM
I come back heavy on a part tri-wheel with the horses I named with him.That wheel is just a saver on the race just in case I hit the jackpot.If the 4-5 shot was a fish,I would throw it back.I hoping all the grannies,girls named Henny,bet this horse.

JJP
11-01-2006, 03:55 PM
The Sprint will be all about The Bling

Rileyoriley
11-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Henny/Nightmare Affair exacta
Pomeroy/ Nightmare Affair exacta