PDA

View Full Version : ROI Results 10/21 @ Belmont

Real Quiet
10-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Two weeks away from the Breeders Cup and while Belmont didn't provide any participants it was
a good showcase for New York racing. And our overall numbers in the ROI weren't bad either.
3 winning bets were recorded and two players cashed in on the points. For the fourth week in
a row Real Quiet finished second. I pondered what I have to do to win and the answer is simple.
Pick better horses than the player ahead of me and it's hard to do because each weeks winner
has put up outstanding numbers. NJ Stinks gets the win this week at Belmont and posted some
big numbers. NJS hit the Daily Double in races 4 and 5 worth $32 and then hit a $226 exacta in
race 7 which he had 3 times. That's ROI win number 7 on the year for NJ Stinks to take over the
lead. Congrats on the win NJS. Nicely played. Following are the unofficial results pending any
objections or a ref throwing a late flag. With our new rule of all scoring plays being reviewed
NJ Stinks had possession of his winning ticket and both feet in bounds. See you all next week
wherever Cruzan ships us. See you at the Call to Post courtesy of the Derby Trail.

WIN... NJ Stinks... +$610.00... $5 Double Race 4 - #5 Race 5 - all... $32.00
R 7: $3 exacta - all with #9... $678.00

PLACE... Real Quiet... +$249.80... Race 9 $33 ex 7-5... $349.80

Don Guido -$96.00
RYonker -$100.00
Joly B -$100.00
Plenilune -$100.00
Ruffian -$100.00
Roamin -$100.00
Cruzan -$100.00

NJ Stinks
10-23-2017, 06:17 PM
Another way to look at it is that players in this part of the weekly contest realize they must make a substantial score in order to outscore the mighty RQ!

(As always, I appreciate your efforts in tallying the results each week.)

DonGuido
10-23-2017, 10:29 PM
Another way to look at it is that players in this part of the weekly contest realize they must make a substantial score in order to outscore the mighty RQ!

(As always, I appreciate your efforts in tallying the results each week.)U R RIGHT sir!!!:$::$::):$: