PDA

View Full Version : ROI Results 10/7 @ Keeneland/JCGC

Real Quiet
10-09-2017, 03:51 PM
A few winners were found at Keeneland this Saturday and a few players made some virtual
cash. 3 point slots were filled to go along with 4 winning tickets as we get one week closer
to the Breeders Cup. NJ Stinks cashed tickets in two different races and takes home third
place with a plus $22.50 afternoon. NJS had an exacta box winner in race 3 and finished his
day with a win bet in race 10. For the second week in a row Real Quiet gets the number 2
slot and the bridesmaid dress. RQ started the day with a Keeneland Daily Double and waited
for someone to catch him. Cruzan waited until race 9 and zoomed on by to take our Keenelad
Belmont Jockey Gold Cup contest. Our current ROI leader Cruzan played Suedois in race
9 and once again was rewarded with a double digit winner who payed $21.40 for each $2.00
bet. Nicely played Cruzan. As an added note Cruzan has moved up to 28th at the Public
Handicapper Contest followed by Ruffian at 42nd. Not a bad showing for our little group.
Following are the unofficial results pending any objections. See you all next week wherever
Joly ships us.

WIN... Cruzan... +$167.50... R9. 3 Suedois $25 WIN $21.40 X 12.5... $267.50

PLACE... Real Quiet... +$141.50... KEE R1 $35 Double 11 w 4-6... $241.50

SHOW... NJ Stinks... +$22.50... Kee R 3 - $5 ex box - 1, 6, 9 $26.20 X 2.5... $65.50
Kee R 10 $30 win on #9 $3.80 X 15... $57.00

Don Guido -$32.00
Joly B -$32.00
RYonker -$50.00
Plenilune -$100.00
Ruffian -$100.00
Indian Hemp -$100.00

RUFFIAN
10-10-2017, 11:19 AM
As an added note Cruzan has moved up to 28th at the Public
Handicapper Contest followed by Ruffian at 42 <====***

===================================

"42 Is The Answer to Life ~ The Universe & Everything"
According to the Hitchhiker Guide To The Galaxy ~
But Apparently NOT in Public Handicapper!

The Day I Shot Up To #1 :tro: In That Contest Was Almost
A Case Of 'Shell-Shock' ~ after participating there for so long ~
Usually settling down in the hundreds or thousands most weeks

But as High + Happy as that made me feel ~
As A Realist I knew the way downward would be fast :zz:
And So It Was ~ From #1 to #42 in A Month

So The Moral Of The Story Is
Appreciate What U Have When U Have It ~
For Tomorrow It May Have Disappeared! :eek:

JolyB
10-10-2017, 11:21 AM
See you all next week wherever
Joly ships us.

Cruzan, very nice pick of Suedois. That seems to confirm just how superior the Euro turfers are in a number of divisions, since it appeared to me that Suedois was at best a second stringer.

As to where we will be shipped this coming Saturday, I'm waiting until entries are out to make the call. With all of the "win and you're in" races coming to an end on Wednesday, I don't think we will have any more races that are preps for the BC. The choices of venue are kind of limited, but my guess is that you may have to travel on Country Roads to get there.;)

DonGuido
10-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Cruzan, very nice pick of Suedois. That seems to confirm just how superior the Euro turfers are in a number of divisions, since it appeared to me that Suedois was at best a second stringer.

As to where we will be shipped this coming Saturday, I'm waiting until entries are out to make the call. With all of the "win and you're in" races coming to an end on Wednesday, I don't think we will have any more races that are preps for the BC. The choices of venue are kind of limited, but my guess is that you may have to travel on Country Roads to get there.;)I love country roads except in the Boston outskirts, 'cause I always ended up back where I started from. Those early settlers couldn't find a straight path (future paved road) with a laser . . . hmmm, they didn't lasers then did they. But you get my drift, don't ya? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZBQjTF_Hpk Alright a little over the top, I know.

cruzan200246
10-12-2017, 02:24 PM
As an added note Cruzan has moved up to 28th at the Public
Handicapper Contest followed by Ruffian at 42 <====***

===================================

"42 Is The Answer to Life ~ The Universe & Everything"
According to the Hitchhiker Guide To The Galaxy ~
But Apparently NOT in Public Handicapper!

The Day I Shot Up To #1 :tro: In That Contest Was Almost
A Case Of 'Shell-Shock' ~ after participating there for so long ~
Usually settling down in the hundreds or thousands most weeks

But as High + Happy as that made me feel ~
As A Realist I knew the way downward would be fast :zz:
And So It Was ~ From #1 to #42 in A Month

So The Moral Of The Story Is
Appreciate What U Have When U Have It ~
For Tomorrow It May Have Disappeared! :eek:My best performance at PUBLICHANDICAPPER was when I came in 5th. But all i won was a T-shirt