PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day Late 4 @ CD

bellsbendboy
10-29-2006, 02:25 PM
Iroqouis

PASSPORT seems to have these over a barrel. Brothers trainee by Pulpit, is the first foal out of the good race mare Trip, has a decided edge in experience, especially after being mugged by Circular Quay in the Grade I last out. Lanerie very familiar and this colt has settled and fired each out. Look for the orange silks of former employer Claiborne farm to come get this bunch late. Have to add the Darley colt INCRIMINATE as he has rated kindly in his last few works, gets weight and cost a bundle.

Race 9

LUCKY APPROVAL is not the type your mother told you to bet but Morrison homey is not without some positives; such as experience, terrific local works, a big price and Bejarano is fabulous on the engine with the rail in lane three (22ft). Taking a trio of others Catching, Zofzig and Ochre all who have had a single start.

POCAHONTAS

Lady Joanne may not be this good, yet, but Nafzger filly from the first crop of Orientate has exploded both her starts. Homebred from Smith (who is the son-in-law of Mrs Genter of Unbridled fame) is a half sister to Baghdaria and looked super breaking her maiden. Also Baroness Thatcher the Johannesburg filly from the muslim kool aid king who also smoked nonwinners and would be no surprise.

11)Izzies Halo the days best at a short price. Call it 4,6 / 1,2,6,9 / 2,11 / 3Good cappin. BBB

SniperSB23
10-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Race 8 - #2 Tiz Wonderful, #5 Officer Rocket
Race 9 - #2 Zofzig, #9 Ochre
Race 10 - #3 Change Up, #8 Mistical Plan
Race 11 - #3 Izzy's Halo, #4 Most Distinguished, #9 Timber Reserve

SniperSB23
10-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Race 8 - #2 Tiz Wonderful, #5 Officer Rocket
Race 9 - #2 Zofzig, #9 Ochre
Race 10 - #3 Change Up, #8 Mistical Plan
Race 11 - #3 Izzy's Halo, #4 Most Distinguished, #9 Timber Reserve

I'm kind of surprised that paid $192. I didn't think it would even cover the $48 wager.

Kasept
10-29-2006, 04:47 PM
Sniper..

Nice job! Nothing wrong with that payout..

I was live to 3 & 4 and was scared to death of Timber Reserve.. I wasted too much on the first two legs going 4x3 when 3x2 was enough..

hoovesupsideyourhead
10-29-2006, 04:49 PM
good cappin...and r.o.i....