PDA

View Full Version : Belmont 2nd

oracle80
06-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Bush's firster in the 2nd race #2 Chicopee can run a little and needs to be included in all exotic wagers.

PSH
06-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Oracle:

Has Carlos told you anything about Point Spread in the 4th????

PSH

oracle80
06-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Oracle:

Has Carlos told you anything about Point Spread in the 4th????

PSH
Little prick only seems to answer his phone when I have an owner to send him, still trying, will get back to you.

PSH
06-11-2006, 09:40 AM
Spoke to Buckley and said he liked his horse in the nightcap at FL today.
Buckley tends to be conservative so i think it is a go. That said, how much credence can you put in Maiden Clm at the 4,000 level. Horse is dropping from 7500. Tread lightly.

oracle80
06-11-2006, 09:40 AM
he just answered, says " race may be too short, may need more distance". Which of course is what many trainers will tell you when they wanna cash on a firster, lol. Include here but don't key here, best advice I have. Its a terrible field, she wouldnt have to be much to win.

PSH
06-11-2006, 09:47 AM
You are right. Race is crying out for a first timer to win given the level of competition and what the ones who have raced have done...

blackthroatedwind
06-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Maybe Carlos doesn't give you the real story because he knows you repeat his comments in internet chat rooms.

Don't know about you but I would be more than a little suspicious of any firster bought for $185K as a 2YO that takes 16 months to get to the races. Also, if memory serves me right, this horse has already been entered, and scratched, in a 6F turf race which really makes me question her ability. Yeah, it's a horrendous field, but I highly doubt this horse's odds will be reflective of her ability.

oracle80
06-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Maybe Carlos doesn't give you the real story because he knows you repeat his comments in internet chat rooms.

Don't know about you but I would be more than a little suspicious of any firster bought for $185K as a 2YO that takes 16 months to get to the races. Also, if memory serves me right, this horse has already been entered, and scratched, in a 6F turf race which really makes me question her ability. Yeah, it's a horrendous field, but I highly doubt this horse's odds will be reflective of her ability.
many here have been angry afterwards then they feel I have not told them something he has told me Throat. had he said, "dont say anything" it would never have ended up being spoken by me here. I don't lie though. WIll simply not answer a question if he tells me something is quiet. That goes for anyone else also.

oracle80
06-11-2006, 01:47 PM
I'd say he gave me a pretty accurate read based on how she ran and the action she took on the tote board. Was lukewarm going off 10 cents under 4-1 despite it being a horrible field. Showed no speed and was able to get a clear trip and nail the leader who had been pushed in a three across the track duel in very swift fractions for that type.

blackthroatedwind
06-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Well, there are many ways to look at it, but most importantly, in general, who cares. The vast majority of information, like the info on this horse, is somewhere between mediocre and flat out dishonest. Why anyone is interested in information that they can't be sure is accurate is way beyond me. Obviously I have the resources to find out an enormous amount about horses racing on a specific day but I seek information somewhere verging on NEVER. I simply do not care. Information is like a gnat buzzing in my ear and mostly it keeps me from being focused.

Now, as for repeating information, something obviously I have to think about, I make it clear that anything volunteered to me before I am going to be publically giving out my picks will be repeated. I will not be dishonest or disingenuous in a public forum. So, basically for that reason I rarely, if ever, look for or get information. Unfortunately some is offered to me, usually close to a race, and WAY more often than not I am sorry it was ( though I pretty much ignore it when betting ). The simple fact is a lot of people like their horses going into a race. I am much more interested in my own opinion.

oracle80
06-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Well, there are many ways to look at it, but most importantly, in general, who cares. The vast majority of information, like the info on this horse, is somewhere between mediocre and flat out dishonest. Why anyone is interested in information that they can't be sure is accurate is way beyond me. Obviously I have the resources to find out an enormous amount about horses racing on a specific day but I seek information somewhere verging on NEVER. I simply do not care. Information is like a gnat buzzing in my ear and mostly it keeps me from being focused.

Now, as for repeating information, something obviously I have to think about, I make it clear that anything volunteered to me before I am going to be publically giving out my picks will be repeated. I will not be dishonest or disingenuous in a public forum. So, basically for that reason I rarely, if ever, look for or get information. Unfortunately some is offered to me, usually close to a race, and WAY more often than not I am sorry it was ( though I pretty much ignore it when betting ). The simple fact is a lot of people like their horses going into a race. I am much more interested in my own opinion.

I agree for the most part, and anyone who ever says be quiet, I'm quiet. Not for broadcast means not for broadcast.
The only opinion I always want more than any trainers, is my friend who clocks there. I trust his judgement on firsters and try to get a general feel of who he thinks is live. After that i use my own judgement to speerate the live 1sters.
I agree and have threatened to strangle our mutual friend if he ever gives me anymore "info" that supposedly comes from NPZ guys or K Mc guys. I got very angry with him and asked him please to never again speak of such nonsense that is wrong 95% of the time.