PDA

View Full Version : chris emigh

disappearingdan_akaplaya
06-10-2006, 11:04 PM
well somebody had to mention the tear this guys been on at arlington of late, 4 more winners today!!!!!!! to say the words"on fire" are a understatement right now for the way chris is taking care of business here!probaly hasnt been mentioned yet considering chris isnt a "big name" in the sport, atleast not yet! he takes some criticism here and people go as far to say they think chris rides scared out there which is a absolute joke! ive gotten to watch him grow here over the years, hes worked his way to the top here in chicago and will someday go onto greener pastures. ultra intelligent rider and even more importantly 1 helluva nice guy, somebody i cannot root against!

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-10-2006, 11:07 PM
well somebody had to mention the tear this guys been on at arlington of late, 4 more winners today!!!!!!! to say the words"on fire" are a understatement right now for the way chris is taking care of business here!probaly hasnt been mentioned yet considering chris isnt a "big name" in the sport, atleast not yet! he takes some criticism here and people go as far to say they think chris rides scared out there which is a absolute joke! ive gotten to watch him grow here over the years, hes worked his way to the top here in chicago and will someday go onto greener pastures. ultra intelligent rider and even more importantly 1 helluva nice guy, somebody i cannot root against!
hes making torres wish he didnt come to chi town..lol/but i still like jimmy grahm..hes like a luzzi//always tries hard for me..

miraja2
06-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Isn't that 12 winners in the last 3 days? The guy is unreal!