PDA

View Full Version : Take That.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Every damn one of you that made fun of this little horse with massive heart..JAZIL..That includes you,PGRDN...You especially.Congrats to a terrific horse,and a terrific trainer.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Oh,oh,,oh oh my God he doesn't have a stakes win...f you.

Scav
06-10-2006, 05:43 PM
That was AN UNREAL ride by Jara....he couldn't have drove that horse ANY better......Bluegrass Cat has some heart also Scuds

tap
06-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Much the best today. Congrats!

Habersham000
06-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Loved Jazil today and all the workers at Arlington are cashing their tickets right now because of me.

Scav
06-10-2006, 07:34 PM
thanks for the PM jackass.....I had him on the Pick four ticket but it decided to get ruined in the next leg....

F'n Adieu wins and I hit a $50 pick three to Jazil....

Danzig
06-10-2006, 07:50 PM
nice win by another good son of seeking the gold. a lovely, veteran-type ride by an 18 year old jock--my god, so young....

all in all a good day of racing. interesting that the gate was forced open on an earlier race. at least any fans who had seen the preakness would now know that kind of thing isn't so rare.

scary scary moments in the gate at the start of the acorn. here's hoping both fillies are ok.

nice belmont. barbaro would have killed them.

DiscreetCat=Monster
06-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Now your 1 for 10 GG, you finally got to say I told you so.

zippyneedsawin
06-10-2006, 10:00 PM
That was a great ride by Jara, and a very strong run by Jazil, he seemed to be in a drive for about six furlongs.. wow.

zippyneedsawin
06-10-2006, 10:21 PM
And how about the #8 horse sweeping the Triple Crown? That's a quirky coincident.... ain't it? :D

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-10-2006, 10:58 PM
way to go scuds,you stayed loyal the way though..congrats...:cool:

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 11:41 PM
way to go scuds,you stayed loyal the way though..congrats...:cool:

Thanks Hooves.He never let me down.Even today,I thought he might have made the lead too early,but then I realized he is not that way(he is not some rat that quits,and/or waits etc.)

1st_Saturday_in_May
06-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Damn, nice Scuds, wish I'd have listened! Can't believe Jara gave him the ride that he did - kids younger than me and I'm only 19! But, hell, shoulda known that McLaughlin would have him ready to run. ****, I'm still waiting for Deputy Glitters and High Finance to cross the line.....

oracle80
06-11-2006, 07:16 AM
Every damn one of you that made fun of this little horse with massive heart..JAZIL..That includes you,PGRDN...You especially.Congrats to a terrific horse,and a terrific trainer.

I"m sorry but Seattleallstar was mocking badly as well Scuds, don't forget about him!!!! Add Jazil to the list of horses that Seattle has "mushed" into the winners circle or our of the winners circle. Kid's incredible.

miraja2
06-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Okay I admit it.....I was a Jazil basher. People were so excited about him over on the ESPN board going into the Derby, that I probably made 8 - 10 posts over there in which I dismissed his Wood, and basically said I gave the horse no shot. If I had seen people picking him in the Belmont I probably would have done the same thing. I basically thought this guy was just a bad version of Steppenwolfer, and it isn't like Steppenwolfer is the next Unbrdled either.

So I'll admit....I was FLAT WRONG. People will say this was a weak G1 field, and that may be true, but Bluegrass Cat, Sunriver, and Steppenwolfer are all nice horses and he beat them all. To anyone that picked him I say congrats, and good job seeing something that I apparently missed.

jpops757
06-11-2006, 09:47 AM
I wasnt sold on his ability to win either but cashed doubles with him in saver tickets with the race before and after the Belmont. Helped even out my day. I wasnt high on Sunriver but with the odds given I had several bets built around .