PDA

View Full Version : Oracle

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Hope any injuries to your filly are minor.

Scav
06-10-2006, 05:28 PM
She looked alright on track, lets hope she didn't get gashed or anything

zippyneedsawin
06-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Sorry to see that. Dang, poor filly seems snake bit.. Hope she's fine.

PSH
06-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Oracle:

Echo those sentiments....
Hope she is all right.

Best wishes...

PSH

Danzig
06-10-2006, 10:07 PM
hated to see that today oracle. hopefully all is well, and she'll be back on the track to show her stuff soon.

Rupert Pupkin
06-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Oracle, I hope the filly is alright. I was very sorry to see that happen. I know you must be extremely disappointed. I've had a couple of similar incidents and one was in a really big race(Grade II). I was absolutely devastated, but I knew that the most important thing was that the injury was not too serious and that the filly would be alright. I was just thankful that she was alright becuase it could have been much worse.
Hopefully your filly will be fine and will live to fight another day. That's all that really matters. I know you must have been really disappointed, but as long as she is alright there will be plenty of big races for her down the road.

oracle80
06-11-2006, 07:07 AM
Crushed, they ran 45 the first half, 50:4 teh last half. Was inconsolable all night, no doubt in my mind she would have won. Those top three had a 50:4 last half staggerfest and all three looked like drunken sailors, nobody else fired at al, it would have been her day. Kuods to the most incompetetent gate crew in the USA for another "outstanding" job.

Pointg5
06-11-2006, 07:11 AM
I hope she's okay, this Filly's going to be a multiple stakes winner, I couldn't believe the price she was, had her covered up on p3's, really wanted to see her win, but I hope she's fine and she'll win again.

Cajungator26
06-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Crushed, they ran 45 the first half, 50:4 teh last half. Was inconsolable all night, no doubt in my mind she would have won. Those top three had a 50:4 last half staggerfest and all three looked like drunken sailors, nobody else fired at al, it would have been her day. Kuods to the most incompetetent gate crew in the USA for another "outstanding" job.

I hope she's ok Mike... that was scary to see that happen. :(

oracle80
06-11-2006, 08:58 AM
I hope she's ok Mike... that was scary to see that happen. :(
Think she is, looked like she got clipped with the other horses legs and not feet. But you have to understand that even though I had a great day at the windows, I was inconsolable last night. head hurts from medicating myself.
I know completely that she would have won yesterday, it was gonna be her chance and day to win a grade one and she will never have a chance like that again. Ermine, Adieu and teammate never fired, and the three who staggered to the line looked like drunken sailors. After the race i wanted to vomit and almost did. The half goes in 45, then they come home the last half in 50:4. I mean damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the exact kind of scenario that she would have won under. And you can't go back and change it. That was gonna be her day. Its a very bitter pill to swallow.

jpops757
06-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Think she is, looked like she got clipped with the other horses legs and not feet. But you have to understand that even though I had a great day at the windows, I was inconsolable last night. head hurts from medicating myself.
I know completely that she would have won yesterday, it was gonna be her chance and day to win a grade one and she will never have a chance like that again. Ermine, Adieu and teammate never fired, and the three who staggered to the line looked like drunken sailors. After the race i wanted to vomit and almost did. The half goes in 45, then they come home the last half in 50:4. I mean damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the exact kind of scenario that she would have won under. And you can't go back and change it. That was gonna be her day. Its a very bitter pill to swallow.
Dutrows 3rd place horse was the only one that showed any kick at all comming home.Sounds like you might be a scratch today even with the cashes you had. Good luck on Anns soundness.

31lengths
06-11-2006, 05:30 PM

I really hope she is well, Mike. Keep us updated.

31lengths
06-12-2006, 10:52 AM
Mike.....how is she doing today ?

tycharles01
06-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Oracle Hope your girl is ok, just one question??

Was taking a look at Delaware this Saturday and they have her in Race 8 running out of the 2 hole, IS she gonna run?? Pretty Decent Field (Gasia,Regal Engagement,Prism)

oracle80
06-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Oracle Hope your girl is ok, just one question??

Was taking a look at Delaware this Saturday and they have her in Race 8 running out of the 2 hole, IS she gonna run?? Pretty Decent Field (Gasia,Regal Engagement,Prism)
She suffered a superficial cut. I think she woulda won the race the way it played out. When she runs is always up to Ricky, and his mind is deep and brilliant. With ricky you don't bother him with questions. he alwsys knows what he is doing.

31lengths
06-12-2006, 06:21 PM
She suffered a superficial cut. I think she woulda won the race the way it played out. When she runs is always up to Ricky, and his mind is deep and brilliant. With ricky you don't bother him with questions. he alwsys knows what he is doing.

Thanks for the update. I was thinking bout it today. Is there any way to know when she'll run again ?

oracle80
06-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the update. I was thinking bout it today. Is there any way to know when she'll run again ?
LOL!! Check the scratches online!!! If its not there its the Mother Goose.

Downthestretch55
06-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Mike,
I wish you the best with Wonder Lady Anne. She sure is nice.
My heart skipped a beat when the gate stuff was going on.
Good to know she's ok.
I hope to see her at Toga. Dianna?
DTS

Betsy
06-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Sorry about your filly, Oracle -that's really rough and I feel for you. All you would hope for as an owner is for your filly to give it her best shot, let the results be what they may; it's a shame she didn't get to run.

oracle80
06-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Sorry about your filly, Oracle -that's really rough and I feel for you. All you would hope for as an owner is for your filly to give it her best shot, let the results be what they may; it's a shame she didn't get to run.
I'm not the owner Betsy. Just the agent who found her and who is trying to get a grade one winner on his agent's resume. Shes one I'm particularly proud of getting. Blackthroatedwind, "Morgan" is the guy I beat out in getting her, that alone is enough to make her my favorite buy. By the way, hes up here playing poker and our mutual friend says hes awful.

"I'll take it from here Jerry!!!"!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betsy
06-12-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm not the owner Betsy. Just the agent who found her and who is trying to get a grade one winner on his agent's resume. Shes one I'm particularly proud of getting. Blackthroatedwind, "Morgan" is the guy I beat out in getting her, that alone is enough to make her my favorite buy. By the way, hes up here playing poker and our mutual friend says hes awful.

"I'll take it from here Jerry!!!"!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah - got it! At least she's fine and will get another chance to win a big one - she should love Belmont and Saratoga. I hope you get your first grade 1 winner soon!

oracle80
06-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Ah - got it! At least she's fine and will get another chance to win a big one - she should love Belmont and Saratoga. I hope you get your first grade 1 winner soon!
Betsy its a very tough racket. Most you get for people you just hope its a good purchase and that the client does ok on the deal. Got a 2Yo filly who ran yesterday under contract today and at the price she should be useful, but shes not gonna win any grade ones. Its the ones you buy who work out that keep you excited in the morning.

Downthestretch55
06-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Mike,
Well said, "It's a tough racket!!!"
I tried to get you some play on your Good and Tough season...see "off topics" NY stallions...oh well.
Maybe there's an owner with a nice mare looking for a good deal, but it seems a bit too late at this point in time.

DTS

oracle80
06-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Mike,
Well said, "It's a tough racket!!!"
I tried to get you some play on your Good and Tough season...see "off topics" NY stallions...oh well.
Maybe there's an owner with a nice mare looking for a good deal, but it seems a bit too late at this point in time.

DTS
500 bucks, going going going. Hell Wayne, if you have a mare lets do it for free. We will just split breeders awards. Hate to waste it.