PDA

View Full Version : I may not be around for a while

ElPrado
06-26-2016, 06:45 AM
Some of you know I have a bad seizure condition.
It seems that the kindergarten class of neurosurgeons at Tampa General Hospital it want to fix it. They are almost as tired of looking at me as I am of looking at them. Getting hauled around Tampa on 2 wheels in an ambulance is getting tiresome.
I don't get nice polite seizures. Mine stop my breathing, etc. The children at TGH think they found the scar that causes them. This means they want to bore several holes in my head and lift my skull up and fish until they find the crossed wires. I'm going to let them.
It is getting tiresome to walk down a hall bouncing from one side to the other. I have a real talent for walking into door frames, too. The meds I have been on are so strong that I have been found walking in circles in the middle of an intersection mumbling something to myself.
I don't have cancer. This is probably a scar left from birth. I was dragged out by military Drs that did not care what happened to some half English brat when they wanted to be home in Kansas watching corn grow. I had a seizure the first time I was handed to my mother.
So, if I'm lost in space for a time, that's what happened to me. I'll be back, unless the student Drs get lost somewhere in my skull.

Alabama Stakes
06-26-2016, 08:58 AM
Sending you healing vibes. Have seen some incredible success stories regarding med marijuana for seizures . Some people have moved to Colorado for treatment . Mostly for children from what I've seen , but adults too

DonGuido
06-26-2016, 01:45 PM
Take care EP. My prayers are with you 'cause ya knows how much I luv's yas!!! :):):)

TheSpyder
06-26-2016, 03:56 PM
Fight the good fight and get second opinions. Wishing your Doctors much success.

swedejxn
06-26-2016, 05:12 PM
Wishing you the best, my friend.

Plenilune
06-26-2016, 06:27 PM
Yes, you will be back. You're a fighter, K. I will keep you and the doctors in my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.