PDA

View Full Version : Horse who surprised me

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Looking at video for today's races there was quite a surprise for me.The past performances for Anew don't do the horse justice.Asmussen must have really figured this one out.Simply doesn't get tired.Tough to place (since he hasn't been tested for class,)but he beat Tiger,and I thing he can do it again(although Coa is riding so well that it will take one of Garcia's best rides to do it.)Win or not,Asmussen and his people have done a great job with this one.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 02:14 PM
LOL...new monster.35k claim.Unbelievable how he has turned this horse around.

GPK
06-10-2006, 02:17 PM
LOL...new monster.35k claim.Unbelievable how he has turned this horse around.

Great call on that one Scuds.

Gander
06-10-2006, 02:22 PM
What did you have on him Scuds?

Nice call.

If more people gave out $12 horses as singles, we'd all be rollin' in the dough.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Yeah,Kev I am a p3/p4 player,but made an exception for this one and bet him to win.Bet him in a cheap p6 too.Don't really have any good bullets the rest of the day.Have horses I like,but nobody reliable(Jazil,MIRACULOUS MISS etc.)

PICK 6

Leg 1: 7
Leg 2: 2
Leg 3: 1
Leg 4: 6,7
Leg 5: 4
Leg 6: 8

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 02:34 PM
What did you have on him Scuds?

Nice call.

If more people gave out $12 horses as singles, we'd all be rollin' in the dough.

I had $50 on him.It wasn't that difficult.People didn't bet him to win,because of the rider,and class questions.He actually beat Tiger pretty easily on the inner course.I can understand people ignoring him(cuz they do yank Garcia off horses when they show they can really run.)My next suggestion is to have a check cut (withdraw your$$) quickly.Don't wait..LOL

Gander
06-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Thats good Scuds, you got yourself a nice little profit there w/o raising a sweat. I did not like Tiger one bit in that race, took a shot with Uncle Camie and he ran like Grandmother Camie. Thats my new name for that gerbil. Grandmother Camie.

Way to go.

Nadal vs Federer soon! I'm so much more looking forward to that than any races today. Peace.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Thats good Scuds, you got yourself a nice little profit there w/o raising a sweat. I did not like Tiger one bit in that race, took a shot with Uncle Camie and he ran like Grandmother Camie. Thats my new name for that gerbil. Grandmother Camie.

Way to go.

Nadal vs Federer soon! I'm so much more looking forward to that than any races today. Peace.

LOL...As you know, I like Nadal,and so I bet Federer(to soften the blow.)You think he can deny Nadal on clay huh?

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 02:50 PM
I noticed that Kasept didn't mention Anew,and that Hooves didn't use him in the 1st leg of his p6.I wanted to tell them to use him,but thought it wouldn't be taken very well.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-10-2006, 03:39 PM
I recognize that ride on TM BLING today.Oh,I have seen that before(all winter at Anita.)Maybe some of you will understand what myself and Oracle have said about this guy. He blows rides.This is a blown ride.He totally got played by Vega,and Prado(once again.)Horse should never have lost this race.Simple as that.

Cunningham Racing
06-10-2006, 09:00 PM
It is worth mentioning that Anew was just a horse - a claimer, in fact - before Asmussen had him gelded.....he has been undefeated ever since, which goes to show that the 'ultimate' equipment change needs to be published in the Form/program just like any other equipment change is reported....our industry has struggled with Racing Information and this is one of the departments that we have missed the boat on...

...Clearly, Anew is a-new horse as a gelding and is a legitimate factor in the older sprint division now..