PDA

View Full Version : Nearctic S. - Woodbine - Old Dodge

fmc123412
10-21-2006, 10:53 AM
Old Dodge is entering the track again!

And now in a distance more suited to his ability, in my opinion!

Despite the bad post position in the starting gate...This boy is gonna do an excelent job i think! And with excelent odds!!

Good luck!

zippyneedsawin
10-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Old Dodge is entering the track again!

And now in a distance more suited to his ability, in my opinion!

Despite the bad post position in the starting gate...This boy is gonna do an excelent job i think! And with excelent odds!!

Good luck!

I saw he is entered. It had my attention. I will find a way to bet him for sure!

eajinabi
10-22-2006, 12:30 AM
I bet this horse at 50-1 last out and he was there at the end but was run passed by a monster in Aussie Rules. Good race nonetheless but its only been two weeks since that race so I think this one will have him in reserve. The post does not help either.

I am pointing towards METRO METEOR in this one. His last two was better than it looked on paper and at 15-1 its just calling my name. I hope to get 25-1 at closing.

The Bet: $50 Place/Show on METRO METEOR

GPK
10-22-2006, 08:00 AM
I bet this horse at 50-1 last out and he was there at the end but was run passed by a monster in Aussie Rules. Good race nonetheless but its only been two weeks since that race so I think this one will have him in reserve. The post does not help either.

I am pointing towards METRO METEOR in this one. His last two was better than it looked on paper and at 15-1 its just calling my name. I hope to get 25-1 at closing.

The Bet: $50 Place/Show on METRO METEOR

MM is 15-1 ML????? who the hell else is enterned in this race???

timmgirvan
10-22-2006, 04:50 PM
Old Dodge hits the board in a 500 dollar TRIACTOR! Those Canucks...you gotta love 'em! FMC: this is a good horse..a real hard-knocking gamer,lol!:)

fmc123412
10-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Old Dodge hits the board in a 500 dollar TRIACTOR! Those Canucks...you gotta love 'em! FMC: this is a good horse..a real hard-knocking gamer,lol!:)

Very nice 3rd place...even with that horrible post position...I am sure this horse will get better results soon...

The Bid
10-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Ive always liked this horse ALOT. Today he just didnt look good to me, I know he ran third but it was a sloppy well beaten third. I think that last race took something out of him, he wasnt as sharp as he usually is. If he were feeling great today he beats that field.