PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer picks 10/20

Byebyemermaid
10-20-2006, 03:06 PM
They've had much of the same weather that we've had so i'm expecting the track to be off.In the first half of the early double i'm using the 3 and 10.The 3 is 0-22 but comes out of a very fast race and should be a decent price.The 10 has hit the board in 2 of the 3 races on an off track and tonights could be the night.In the 2nd i'm only using the 5.The horse is coming out of a race against Glacier Cat.On 10/14 i posted the early double where the 1 horse in that race came out of the Glacier Cat race and that horse won.This horse only has 7 lifetime starts and could take to the off going with his breeding.This i a very small play in the early double.The bet is $5 doubles 3,10/5.Now if i lose the 1st race i will place a WP bet on the 5 in the 2nd.Later.

Byebyemermaid
10-20-2006, 08:02 PM
They've had much of the same weather that we've had so i'm expecting the track to be off.In the first half of the early double i'm using the 3 and 10.The 3 is 0-22 but comes out of a very fast race and should be a decent price.The 10 has hit the board in 2 of the 3 races on an off track and tonights could be the night.In the 2nd i'm only using the 5.The horse is coming out of a race against Glacier Cat.On 10/14 i posted the early double where the 1 horse in that race came out of the Glacier Cat race and that horse won.This horse only has 7 lifetime starts and could take to the off going with his breeding.This i a very small play in the early double.The bet is $5 doubles 3,10/5.Now if i lose the 1st race i will place a WP bet on the 5 in the 2nd.Later.Well i didn't see the early double but i'm sure we were never really in contention.The late double 4,5/5,10.The 10 in the finale should be clear speed.Whether the horse holds on is another story.Good luck.

jimdowning
10-20-2006, 09:54 PM
kudos again Mermaid - good way to start the weekend.