PDA

View Full Version : HO HO HO . . . to play or not to play Dec 26?

DonGuido
12-15-2015, 02:13 PM
that is the question. Christmas being on Friday and all that surrounds it may be worthy of taking a break on the 26th. Any thoughts?

JolyB
12-15-2015, 07:14 PM
Thanks for asking, Don.

I'd opt for taking the day off. Christmas Day has too many other things going on for me to think about handicapping a race card.

Digger
12-17-2015, 07:23 AM
Day off please. I'll be too busy playing with grandkids ( new toys ).

Plenilune
12-20-2015, 05:01 PM
I agree, let's take next Saturday off.

Merry Christmas everyone!

DonGuido
12-20-2015, 09:24 PM
Plen, thanks for chiming in with JB and Digger. Unless anyone wants to be the Grinch . . . I, your self appointed St. Nicholas, say we are off next weekend. Have a wonderful and peace filled Christmas and Holiday of your choice so we'll see you again here officially on New Years weekend.

Thanks to all for who you are. Believe it or not you are all very special people or you wouldn't be here!!!:):):)

BTW for those who just cant; stay away . . . you are very welcome to take on and unofficial contest if you wish.

Finally, may the peace, love, caring and joy of the Christmas Season be with all of you now and throughout the coming new year!!!!!!!!! As I know it will.

Real Quiet
12-21-2015, 11:52 AM
Is there any chance we can take December 19th off too? I know I did. Congrats though to RYonker who smoked the field in points for our last contest of 2015.

DonGuido
12-21-2015, 03:33 PM
Yep, it boggled my "mind" as well. Cant' win'em all or even get close sometimes in this game. Just like trainers . . . hitting at 25-30% you're golden. You can also make millions in the major leagues. :D