PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Meadowlands

Rupert Pupkin
10-19-2006, 07:08 PM
There is a first-time starter in here named Castoway Girl that I think should be competitive. I just watched her workout video from the Ocala April Sale and she looks like she can run. She worked an 1/8th in :11 which is just average but she moves pretty well. This is a pretty weak field. I think she should be compeitive in here.

GPK
10-19-2006, 07:11 PM
There is a first-time starter in here named Castoway Girl that I think should be competitive. I just watched her workout video from the Ocala April Sale and she looks like she can run. She worked an 1/8th in :11 which is just average but she moves pretty well. This is a pretty weak field. I think she should be compeitive in here.

Even breaking from the rail Rup?

Rupert Pupkin
10-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Even breaking from the rail Rup?

She looks like she has some speed. Unfortunately there are a couple of other speed horses. Hoepfully she will break well and get the lead.

GPK
10-19-2006, 07:19 PM
3rd...oh well...:D

Rupert Pupkin
10-19-2006, 07:24 PM
3rd...oh well...:D

She ran fair. I can't believe she went off at 10-1. I figured she would be about 5-1. For a Maiden $20k claiming race, it was actually a tough race. There were actually a couple of horses who had speed and had showed they could run a little.

I wish I would have bet something to show. She paid $5.20 to show. I never bet to show. I only bet to win and place.