PDA

View Full Version : Tuesdays early DD Mountaineer (sloppy)

Byebyemermaid
10-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Have a few minutes before i pick up the kids from school so i thought i'd post now.In the 1st i'm using the 2,8 and 9.In the 2nd i'll have to single the 7.I don't know what happened to the horse to be out for over 2 years but he was 1/2 the first start out in California and won.On memory this horse should win.The early double 2,8,9/7.Added Tuesday bonus the early pick 3 at Penn National,starting in race 1.The play 1,2,4/3,6/1,2.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
10-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Have a few minutes before i pick up the kids from school so i thought i'd post now.In the 1st i'm using the 2,8 and 9.In the 2nd i'll have to single the 7.I don't know what happened to the horse to be out for over 2 years but he was 1/2 the first start out in California and won.On memory this horse should win.The early double 2,8,9/7.Added Tuesday bonus the early pick 3 at Penn National,starting in race 1.The play 1,2,4/3,6/1,2.Good luck.
Well with the 7 scratched in the 2nd we'll revise our double and bet 2,8,9/1.4.But do tred softly.

GPK
10-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Well with the 7 scratched in the 2nd we'll revise our double and bet 2,8,9/1.4.But do tred softly.

well heck....I am already a $15 winner then...getting my money back:D

Byebyemermaid
10-17-2006, 06:48 PM
well heck....I am already a $15 winner then...getting my money back:D
See Kev i make you nothing but money.I'm going to get ready and watch the game but i'll see if i can hit the late double.In the 9th i'll use the 4,5,7,8 and in the 10th we'll single the 10.I wish i could get Angel Cordero to ride the 10.He would give him a few cracks out of the gate and let the horse roll.This horse has much more raw speed than anyone of these.Whitney should just let his head loose and blast with him.These horses can't close.Only problem is Whitney likes to ride like Pat Day.The bet will be 4,5,7,8/10.

GPK
10-17-2006, 07:10 PM
See Kev i make you nothing but money.I'm going to get ready and watch the game but i'll see if i can hit the late double.In the 9th i'll use the 4,5,7,8 and in the 10th we'll single the 10.I wish i could get Angel Cordero to ride the 10.He would give him a few cracks out of the gate and let the horse roll.This horse has much more raw speed than anyone of these.Whitney should just let his head loose and blast with him.These horses can't close.Only problem is Whitney likes to ride like Pat Day.The bet will be 4,5,7,8/10.

The Baron is upset that he didn't stop by the OTB and pick up the PP's for Balmoral tonight....:(