PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Wed R2

Downthestretch55
10-17-2006, 01:46 PM
Toss the Feather goes in after a nice work. I'm putting her on top.
Boxing Caeserea and Timeless Treasure under.
Good luck!

hockey2315
10-17-2006, 02:00 PM
i agree but I wish there was more value. . .

munster705
10-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Good luck!

I really don't think he wins until they stretch him out to 7 furlongs or even a mile. He is not going to get there in time at 5.5 or 6 furlongs, Ive been saying that for a while now

Downthestretch55
10-17-2006, 05:38 PM
I really don't think he wins until they stretch him out to 7 furlongs or even a mile. He is not going to get there in time at 5.5 or 6 furlongs, Ive been saying that for a while now
Munster,
The 2nd is a MSW for fillies and mares, 43K purse. There's not a "he" in it.
So whodayalike?

munster705
10-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Munster,
The 2nd is a MSW for fillies and mares, 43K purse. There's not a "he" in it.
So whodayalike?

Dont know buddy, I have a 9-5 job so I cant be hanging around the track all day long. I do know that this horse needs more distance from all the times i have seen HER run

IrishofNDMan
10-17-2006, 10:40 PM
DowntheStretch, how you feel about Toss the Feathers chances?? I played her in her first time out and was able to hit an alright tri with her in 3rd and a pretty good show price. Plan on betting her, any thoughts on how the money on her should go? If you don't mind posting, what do you think your play will be?

Scav
10-17-2006, 11:35 PM
She looks like lock city, and if she doesn't do it, then her stablemate will. Early double could pay because the 8 Crayda was just claimed off Walder, who is a 31% trainer, she is going to take some cash and I think 6.5 is a tad long for her. I don't really like the 7 either, nor the 2 so you could get away with a 1,3,4,5,6/1 ticket. Not really sure, have to see the action

dellinger63
10-18-2006, 08:55 AM
Scavs
If you feel that way you might want to make a bigger bet on the 1's to place and hope they come 1-2, or even show as the bet is safer and may pay more than the on the win side. Just a thought.

Scav
10-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Scavs
If you feel that way you might want to make a bigger bet on the 1's to place and hope they come 1-2, or even show as the bet is safer and may pay more than the on the win side. Just a thought.

Just playing the early double, I like the wager alot, but i can't watch or pay attention because of this bull**** thing called a job, need to work on getting rid of that :)

haven't figured it out yet but probably a $50 DD two horses with the 1

Downthestretch55
10-18-2006, 09:07 AM
DowntheStretch, how you feel about Toss the Feathers chances?? I played her in her first time out and was able to hit an alright tri with her in 3rd and a pretty good show price. Plan on betting her, any thoughts on how the money on her should go? If you don't mind posting, what do you think your play will be?
Irish,
I think she'll do ok...hit the board. I'm doing ex boxes with the three I mentioned and a wp on Toss the Feather.
Good luck!

munster705
10-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Irish,
I think she'll do ok...hit the board. I'm doing ex boxes with the three I mentioned and a wp on Toss the Feather.
Good luck!

I wouldnt get too excited about a 9-5 "just hitting the board"

munster705
10-18-2006, 01:47 PM
Good luck!

When is this nag getting shipped to Remington? Im telling you, she will not get there until they stretch her out.

dellinger63
10-18-2006, 10:25 PM
When is this nag getting shipped to Remington? Im telling you, she will not get there until they stretch her out.

ignorance is bliss!!!

munster705
10-19-2006, 11:24 AM
ignorance is bliss!!!

Hey, if you like betting to show then she's your horse. Im waiting until she goes 7 furlongs to put her on top