PDA

View Full Version : So what will the track condition be tomorrow??

intense
06-10-2006, 01:03 AM
Im confused by everyone talking about the track conditions tomorrow. It seems as though the amount of rain that has been accumulated @ Belmont over the past week can't make it possible to be a 'fast' track. Is this correct?

I must make my wagers before 1030am central time so how can I find out track condition when I wake up?

thanks
intense

Togacapper
06-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Most likley Muddy. And hope they don't get any more rain and they get a good wind blowing . To make for hopefully a good track for the Belmont.

intense
06-10-2006, 01:13 AM
I dont see how people are thinking about betting Deputy Glitters saying if he gets a Fast track he'll be golden when it seems impossible to get a fast track at this point.

Togacapper
06-10-2006, 01:20 AM
Ahhh they can say what they want I like Steppen tomorrow and I don't think anbody can say anything to talk me off him. Just my opinion

intense
06-10-2006, 01:25 AM
I like Sunriver & Bob and John ... keyed over steppen in some exactas and tri, ect..... my win bets are on those 2 though. Steppen reminds me of A. Hero @ last years Belmont.

Togacapper
06-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Yeah. I see where yer coming from there. But that last work and the pace expecting not to be too fast. That was the fastest work for that horse in about a year. Pietz seems to have raced him into good form chasing Lawyer Ron around all fall.

Togacapper
06-10-2006, 02:24 AM
But in my opinion it wasn't the execise rider, it wasn't Steppen, it was the track. He loves Belmont.