PDA

View Full Version : Venue for April 4 - All Graded Stakes

JolyB
04-01-2015, 03:13 PM
I faced a dilemma in picking the venue for this Saturday. We had a choice of the opening weekend at Keeneland, including the Blue Grass, the return to the main track at Aqueduct, including the Wood, and a superb card at Santa Anita, including the Santa Anita Derby. Horseplayer heaven.

Since I have difficulty making tough decisions, our conscientious moderator and hardworking scorers have generously agreed to permit me to schedule an all graded staked card that takes the very best of those three cards.

Our card will include:

Keeneland Race 6 - Madison S (G1)
Keeneland Race 7 - Commonwealth S. (G3)
Keeneland Race 8 - Shakertown S. (G3)
Keeneland Race 9 - Ashland S. (G1)
Keeneland Race 10 - Blue Grass S. (G1)
Aqueduct Race 8 - Gazelle S. (G2)
Aqueduct Race 9 - Bay Shore S. (G3)
Aqueduct Race 10 - Wood Memorial S. (G1)
Aqueduct Race 11 - Carter Hcp. (G1)
Santa Anita Race 7 - Santa Anita Oaks (G1)
Santa Anita Race 8 - Santa Anita Derby (G1)
Santa Anita Race 9 - Providencia S. (G3)

The first post for all of these races will be the Madison, scheduled for 3:28 Eastern. By then, the scratches and changes for all of our races should be available, since the first post for the Santa Anita card will be 3:00 Eastern.

There was concern that using three tracks would be an unfair expense for those who purchase pp's. If you want to obtain free pp's for these races, I would recommend that you visit http://www.trks2day.com/ which has free bris pp's for a large number of races, along with lots of other very useful handicapping information. A bit of wandering around the site might be necessary.

Because we are using three tracks, following the proper race order is very important. Please post your selections in the order that I have listed the races above. Also, if you are making multi-race wagers in the ROI, you need to make sure that each leg of the multi-race wager is one of our contest races.

I sincerely hope that you enjoy handicapping these stakes races. I for one am looking forward to a great afternoon of racing.

Arletta
04-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Love it! Thanks Jb and congrats again on a superb job of handicapping these past 3 weeks :)

DonGuido
04-01-2015, 09:36 PM
I faced a dilemma in picking the venue for this Saturday. We had a choice of the opening weekend at Keeneland, including the Blue Grass, the return to the main track at Aqueduct, including the Wood, and a superb card at Santa Anita, including the Santa Anita Derby. Horseplayer heaven.

Since I have difficulty making tough decisions, our conscientious moderator and hardworking scorers have generously agreed to permit me to schedule an all graded staked card that takes the very best of those three cards.

Our card will include:

Keeneland Race 6 - Madison S (G1)
Keeneland Race 7 - Commonwealth S. (G3)
Keeneland Race 8 - Shakertown S. (G3)
Keeneland Race 9 - Ashland S. (G1)
Keeneland Race 10 - Blue Grass S. (G1)
Aqueduct Race 8 - Gazelle S. (G2)
Aqueduct Race 9 - Bay Shore S. (G3)
Aqueduct Race 10 - Wood Memorial S. (G1)
Aqueduct Race 11 - Carter Hcp. (G1)
Santa Anita Race 7 - Santa Anita Oaks (G1)
Santa Anita Race 8 - Santa Anita Derby (G1)
Santa Anita Race 9 - Providencia S. (G3)

The first post for all of these races will be the Madison, scheduled for 3:28 Eastern. By then, the scratches and changes for all of our races should be available, since the first post for the Santa Anita card will be 3:00 Eastern.

There was concern that using three tracks would be an unfair expense for those who purchase pp's. If you want to obtain free pp's for these races, I would recommend that you visit http://www.trks2day.com/ which has free bris pp's for a large number of races, along with lots of other very useful handicapping information. A bit of wandering around the site might be necessary.

Because we are using three tracks, following the proper race order is very important. Please post your selections in the order that I have listed the races above. Also, if you are making multi-race wagers in the ROI, you need to make sure that each leg of the multi-race wager is one of our contest races.

I sincerely hope that you enjoy handicapping these stakes races. I for one am looking forward to a great afternoon of racing.Excellent JB. FYI for all here. I've had a brisnet account for a loooooong time and if you play it right you can get all the track PP's you want for 1 American dollar. Multiple tracks as many as you want still for 1 American dollar. I get the Ultimate PP's and have been doing this for years for 1 American dollar. Ok, it costs me $4-$5 a month. You can't get a McDonalds meal for lunch less than that and I know many here eat at McDonalds. EEEEEEEEYUKKKK!!! I eat there at least once a month just to keep myself grounded!!!:eek::zz:

Enjoy the precursor to much that's yet to come!!!