PDA

View Full Version : Both doubles Mountaineer 10/14

Byebyemermaid
10-14-2006, 01:44 PM
Neither of the doubles can you spread too much tonight since you do have odds on choices in both.In the 1st race i'm going to use the 1 and 4.The 1 is coming out of a race where Glacier Cat ran 2nd.Well in Glacier Cats next race he won by 8.The rail has gotten better at Mountaineer.The 4 was claimed off off Dale Baird last time for a guy who has a terrible percentage.With that said his lines in California were good enough to beat these and the cut back to 5 furlongs should help.In the 2nd the 3 should win but then again the horse is 1-30.The horse ran 3rd to Outcashem whose a very fast horse.I wi use the 10 for a small saver.Early double1,4/3 and a 1,4/10 saver.The 9th race looks like Amoss has a nice horse in the 6 who looks to lay over this field whether she goes to the lead or stalkes.In the 10th i'm using the 6 and 8.The 6 because Villa-Gomez is on and the horse figures.The 8 because the horse 2 starts back chased wide on a track that was suited for closers but still didn't quit and the last race was deceptively decent.The late double 6/6,8 and a little extra press 6/6.Have a good day everyone.See you tomorrow.

DerbyCat
10-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Nice call on the late double... I had it too... thanks!

Byebyemermaid
10-15-2006, 02:26 PM
In my haste to post yesterday i put down the wrong number of the horse in the 2nd race.The horse was the 4 not the 3.Being gone for the whole evening and not having access to a computer i did not see my error until now.I did catch both doubles but my negligence could have cost some of you.I will be more careful next time and again my sincerest apology.