PDA

View Full Version : Venue for Jan. 10th ~ Gulfstream

Real Quiet
01-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Arletta and I have decided to go back to Gulfstream this Saturday. The Northeast weather is brutally cold and there are no can't miss stake races this week at first glance. Post Time 12:40 Eastern Time..

JolyB
01-07-2015, 03:12 PM
RQ and Arletta, congrats to both of you on the dead heat win, and my compliments for a very good venue call. The three stakes races on the card should provide for very strong competition.

I'm delighted to have GP as our contest venue for another reason as well. My wife and I are getting away to Florida for a short break from winter at the end of this month, and we have planned to stop in at GP and see what Frank has done with the place (as someone who really liked the "old" Gulfstream, I'm afraid of what my reaction will be). So, any additional practice that I can have for GP before departing will be most needed.

DonGuido
01-07-2015, 09:37 PM
Surrrre, I can feel another 3rd or 4th place showing comin on . . . YIPEE!!! I'm not complainin!!!:rolleyes::wf

DonGuido
01-07-2015, 09:39 PM
RQ and Arletta, congrats to both of you on the dead heat win, and my compliments for a very good venue call. The three stakes races on the card should provide for very strong competition.

I'm delighted to have GP as our contest venue for another reason as well. My wife and I are getting away to Florida for a short break from winter at the end of this month, and we have planned to stop in at GP and see what Frank has done with the place (as someone who really liked the "old" Gulfstream, I'm afraid of what my reaction will be). So, any additional practice that I can have for GP before departing will be most needed.Cool JB . . . Enjoy!!! And make a little change down there as well.