PDA

View Full Version : ROI Results 1/3/15 @ Gulfstream

Real Quiet
01-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Well we get at least one of these every year. The winner on Saturday was Gulfstream Park since they
didn't have to pay out any virtual profits. A few wagers were cashed but none close to profitable for the
afternoon. Following is the losers lament. Let me know if I missed anything. At least we (GotaDunQH)
were undefeated and untied at Aqueduct. See you all next week at a track
that doesn't give us a beat down.

Arletta -$36.00 R10) $20 Win #3 $6.40 X 10 $64.00
GotaDunQH -$38.75 R8 Jerome: $25 WIN # 9 $4.90 X 12.5 $61.25
Digger -$50.00
Real Quiet -$69.70 GP R4 .10super 1-3-5-6-7w1-3-5-6-7w1-3-5-6-7wall $24.30
Joly B -$99.00
Don Guido -$100.00
Plenilune -$100.00
Ryonker -$100.00
Ruffian -$100.00
Criminal Type -$100.00
NJ Stinks -$100.00
Roamin -$100.00

Arletta
01-05-2015, 02:38 PM
You skipped Cruzan.. He had two horses that won. He beat Gulfstream.

Real Quiet
01-05-2015, 03:39 PM
I started copying the picks at post time. Correct me if I'm wrong but Cruzan's
picks were 6 minutes after the fist post. I never saw them until I just read your post.

Arletta
01-05-2015, 04:50 PM
picks were 6 minutes after the fist post. I never saw them until I just read your post.

I didn't look at the time he posted.

DonGuido
01-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Ohio State . . . WOW nice job by the Buckeyes, very nice. Oregon will be tough!!!

DonGuido
01-05-2015, 09:47 PM
picks were 6 minutes after the fist post. I never saw them until I just read your post.Yes if you're late it's a DQ . . . sorry. I've been there with a good wager or two but was late and said OHHHH CRAP I MISSED IT!!!

Arletta
01-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Ohio State . . . WOW nice job by the Buckeyes, very nice. Oregon will be tough!!!

Quack Quack... A buckeye will shoot them Ducks :D

Will be hard to tell the difference between "Go Ducks" and "Go Bucks!" :)

cruzan200246
01-07-2015, 08:43 AM
Is that a recent rules or past rules? I've seen late entries that was credited for including my own. But I'm not gonna cry over this. Matter of fact you don't even need to reply.

Arletta
01-07-2015, 09:10 AM
Is that a recent rules or past rules? I've seen late entries that was credited for including my own. But I'm not gonna cry over this. Matter of fact you don't even need to reply.

CONTEST RULES:
Post all picks for the designated card in the threads noted on the forum. There will be a Points Picks thread and ROI Thread. All picks must be posted before the official start (post time) of the card's first race. Changes can be made in each thread up to until that time. Picks or changes for points or wagers for ROI made after the official post time will result in disqualification of the handicapper’s picks for either points or ROI, whichever is affected, for that day’s contest. The Moderator or Admin of the site will have the authority to make this determination. It is each player’s responsibility and duty in fairness to abide by this rule.

NJ Stinks
01-09-2015, 05:54 PM

Cruzan, I've had my number taken down more than a couple times. Always stings when it happens but there is a flip side.

Where else are you going to get that feeling of being DQ'd without losing serious cash? :) Furthermore, I believe it enhances the whole experience of being in an "Official" Contest. :tro:

DonGuido
01-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Is that a recent rules or past rules? I've seen late entries that was credited for including my own. But I'm not gonna cry over this. Matter of fact you don't even need to reply.It's one of the original rules, thus we ask all players to review the rules of the contests before they start playing. It's happened to me too but as NJ says . . . it's not real money.:$::rolleyes: And if late entries or wagers have been credited, it was a mistake on the scorers part and mine for not catching it but it happens very rarely. BTW - cruz, you're an excellent handicapper and we are very glad to are with us!!!:D