PDA

View Full Version : Teammate

lndbtwtrks
06-09-2006, 09:40 PM
really think shes sitting on a big one, very fresh been scr a lot but is due to outside forces, worked today 3f 37:10 2/2 muddy it seems that evry time jerkins works day before horse is always sitting on a big one.(remember artie last year's bc he worked day before similar to teammate.)Another big adv imo is cornelio up for the mount, cornelio is great w/ fillies and mares.I dont know his percentage but it has to be crazy and he has ridden quite a few other horses in the field most of them wins so he knows somewhat how the race is going to unfold.

triwhl: 7/9 exb:3,7,9
2/7/9
all

not sure how much ill wager yet depends on how the day is going but i see it 7/9 all day. good luck

ateamstupid
06-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Aren't her and Artie trained by diff. Jerkens?

hectic_1978
06-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Yes. Throws out that whole argument. :D

Gander
06-10-2006, 06:03 AM
I am totally against Teammate today and I am one of the biggest Jerkens fans around. I dont like this kind of layoff from an injury going one mile against a quality field like this, many are at or near the top of their form cycles. I really think she needs a race, and also think she is best when on the lead going longer. She doesnt have a shot of being in front here. This to me is a safe throwout. I would probably use Hello Liberty, Bushfire and Wonder Lady Anne in the pick 4.

Gauchos0522
06-10-2006, 08:04 AM
I am totally against Teammate today and I am one of the biggest Jerkens fans around. I dont like this kind of layoff from an injury going one mile against a quality field like this, many are at or near the top of their form cycles. I really think she needs a race, and also think she is best when on the lead going longer. She doesnt have a shot of being in front here. This to me is a safe throwout. I would probably use Hello Liberty, Bushfire and Wonder Lady Anne in the pick 4.
Totally agree on teammate as I'm expecting bushfire to go to the front so I'm tossing her. I'm using Adieu, Bushfire, WLAL, Ermine, and Hello Liberty