PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to JolyB

Real Quiet
11-08-2014, 11:52 AM
1st Place JolyB* * The 2014 PaceAdvantage Player of the Year * *

Congrats to JolyB. We all know that Joly is a good handicapper and this just adds to his resume. PA runs a series of 7 contests from pick 4's, team events, parlays, match play and a few other formats. Joly won it all over a diverse group of horse players by winning one contest and getting second in another. Well done Joly. You represent the forum well.

DonGuido
11-08-2014, 03:01 PM
1st Place JolyB* * The 2014 PaceAdvantage Player of the Year * *

Congrats to JolyB. We all know that Joly is a good handicapper and this just adds to his resume. PA runs a series of 7 contests from pick 4's, team events, parlays, match play and a few other formats. Joly won it all over a diverse group of horse players by winning one contest and getting second in another. Well done Joly. You represent the forum well.That's why I call him "The Professor". Nice job JB, very nice.

JolyB
11-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Thank you both very much. It was RQ who told me about PA and its very challenging contests about a year ago. They have a variety of contest formats throughout the year, including a team competition and a match play elimination style contest. What I learned most of all in this competition is that there are very many excellent handicappers around, and that they use many different approaches to reach the same goal. Most of all, they seem to deeply enjoy this sport that has us hooked.