PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Chestnut

deltaforce97
06-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Okay, he was surprisingly well bet in the Commonwealth(at least to me!), and finished a solid third, with a trouble line of stumbled start. It wasn't a bad stumble, but a stumble none the less.

Since that race he has fired three bullet works, including an ultra-impressive work on Tuesday on the Saratoga training track. He put up a :46 2/5 on a the deep training surface.

Tiger will be tough, but I think SC is ready to fire a big one.

Gander
06-09-2006, 07:35 PM
That was a weird race, the Commonwealth. Was very surprised and impressed the way Spanish Rabbit hung in there for 3rd. Was also surprised to see Kazoo cough it uo late, he looked like a lock in mid stretch.

Lot of speed in there tomorrow. Dont forget about Uncle Camie. Game old campaigner, hard knocker. Hes got speed to burn. Hes the likely pacesetter, I dont like Spanish Rabbit at all. Anew is coming into his own. I like him and Uncle Camie best.

deltaforce97
06-09-2006, 07:56 PM
I have never been a fan of Spanish Chesnut either, but I can't get by that last work. I have to include him in my Pick 3s.

Gander
06-09-2006, 07:58 PM
I wouldnt. I would use Uncle Camie and Anew only. Tiger is very vulnerable for all the reasons Oracle stated in his thread. This is a horse that has been sore off and on his whole life and the last race was won with an absolute dream trip.

deltaforce97
06-09-2006, 08:19 PM
As Ron Burgundy would say "agree to disagree" !!!

alysheba4
06-09-2006, 09:29 PM
i love the chesnut....if he would have hung on for 2nd in his last i would have hit the exacta........ i:mad: f i remember right that finish made me lose it a tad.

zippyneedsawin
06-09-2006, 10:13 PM
I don't think you need to use more than Tiger, Vicarage, and Anew.