PDA

View Full Version : Keyed Entry---in Or Out??

timmgirvan
06-09-2006, 04:27 PM
anybody know if this horse will run tomorrow?? heard something that he'll be pulled!

zippyneedsawin
06-09-2006, 04:28 PM
a DRF article quotes Pletcher as saying he's "unlikely" to run... so we'll see. I bet if it's sloppy, he sends him!!!

timmgirvan
06-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Zippy: trying to get my contest picks together...probably will plan without KE

zippyneedsawin
06-09-2006, 07:02 PM
I hear ya, me too.

Cunningham Racing
06-09-2006, 11:13 PM
I hate this lack of confidence...f**king pisses me off really (excuse my cajun), because I seriously believe that Keyed Entry was the best one-turn 3-year-old in the country and should have won this race had Pletcher/Wolf not screwed him up by trying him in the Derby when everybody knew he had ZERO business being in the race...

...very dissapointing he is playing "dodge ball" now in the Woody Stephens because this horse would have won this race nicely IMO had they not tried to make a Derby horse out of him....damn shame...what a waste of a good colt for them to be unconfident in his abilities after they ruined him for the Derby..a real shame IMO

Can you tell I'm bitter? :D

ateamstupid
06-10-2006, 05:02 AM
I hate this lack of confidence...f**king pisses me off really (excuse my cajun), because I seriously believe that Keyed Entry was the best one-turn 3-year-old in the country and should have won this race had Pletcher/Wolf not screwed him up by trying him in the Derby when everybody knew he had ZERO business being in the race...

...very dissapointing he is playing "dodge ball" now in the Woody Stephens because this horse would have won this race nicely IMO had they not tried to make a Derby horse out of him....damn shame...what a waste of a good colt for them to be unconfident in his abilities after they ruined him for the Derby..a real shame IMO

Can you tell I'm bitter? :D

Effing Hutcheson was probably the best one-turn race of the year. Simply incredible. I think Pletcher should enter him no matter what, considering he's the speed of the speed, and he's classy as heck, but eh, what do I know? That's why I'm on this board and Todd is in the stakes barn!

Cunningham Racing
06-10-2006, 07:48 AM
Effing Hutcheson was probably the best one-turn race of the year. Simply incredible. I think Pletcher should enter him no matter what, considering he's the speed of the speed, and he's classy as heck, but eh, what do I know? That's why I'm on this board and Todd is in the stakes barn!

Ask Steve Byk...we watched him train the two weeks heading up to the Derby and there was NOT ONE better looking horse in the field that trained better than Keyed Entry - including Barbaro....Keyed Entry was doing that good at CD before the Derby...he looked like an absolute picture and is such a beautiful animal and beautiful mover, BUT you could also tell that he was a sprinter/one-turn miler type and NOT a freakin Derby horse!!!

Oh well, if they ruined him I'll be pissed because he was one of the 3YOs I had an interest in following to the BC Sprint (and Met Mile next year)...I think he is a very, very nice colt and should have been the horse to beat in this race with good management - BUT, nobody wants to win the Woody Stephens BC..they want to win the freakin Derby - no matter how irrational it may be..