PDA

View Full Version : 9th Keeneland

Rupert Pupkin
10-06-2006, 03:13 PM
The 9th at Keeneland is the $400,000 Grade II Darley Alcibiades. There is a horse in here that I think may be somewhat overlooked by the bettors. Even though she is stepping way up, I think that Her Majesty has a very good chance in here. She actually has a lot in her favor. Not only has she gone two-turns but she's won over polytrack.

And most importantly, her maiden win was very impressive. She ran against the boys and killed them. It wasn't a bad field either. You don't see fillies running against colts too often. Not only did she run against colts, she blew them off the track. You should take notice when you see a filly that beats the boys.

SniperSB23
10-06-2006, 03:20 PM
The 9th at Keeneland is the $400,000 Grade II Darley Alcibiades. There is a horse in here that I think may be somewhat overlooked by the bettors. Even though she is stepping way up, I think that Her Majesty has a very good chance in here. She actually has a lot in her favor. Not only has she gone two-turns but she's won over polytrack.

And most importantly, her maiden win was very impressive. She ran against the boys and killed them. It wasn't a bad field either. You don't see fillies running against colts too often. Not only did she run against colts, she blew them off the track. You should take notice when you see a filly that beats the boys.

Yup, I'm just hoping I can get 10-1 on her.

Rupert Pupkin
10-06-2006, 04:30 PM
She ran alright. She ran 3rd at 7-1. She was five wide around the first turn and four wide around the far turn. That certainly didn't help. It seems pretty hard to close ground out there today. I think the track is favoring speed. I was actually expecting a much faster pace. There didn't ended up being much pace.

Pointg5
10-06-2006, 04:36 PM
I was hoping for her Rup, I played a 7 horse exacta and had the winner, but not the second place horse. Normally a 7 horse exacta box is a dumb bet, but I had a good feeling it was going to be bombs away...