PDA

View Full Version : Scav's Sequence of the Week----6/10/06

Scav
06-09-2006, 01:43 PM
After a 1 week hiatus from the disappointing Cause She's Crafty, Scav is BACK IN THE SADDLE for the Sequence of the week.
Bankroll = +$243.00
Two weeks ago Investment = $40
Bankroll for Today = +$203.00

We are going to target the pick four at Belmont, Races 8-11. I would rather play a pick three 8 through 10 but there is no pick three but I still like the ticket.

Race 8: 2,5,7
Race 9: 2,7,9
Race 10: 4
Race 11: 2,9

Play the above ticket 3 times = $54

Good luck and happy capping

GPK
06-09-2006, 01:59 PM
After a 1 week hiatus from the disappointing Cause She's Crafty, Scav is BACK IN THE SADDLE for the Sequence of the week.
Bankroll = +$243.00
Two weeks ago Investment = $40
Bankroll for Today = +$203.00

We are going to target the pick four at Belmont, Races 8-11. I would rather play a pick three 8 through 10 but there is no pick three but I still like the ticket.

Race 8: 2,5,7
Race 9: 2,7,9
Race 10: 4
Race 11: 2,9

Play the above ticket 3 times = $54

Good luck and happy capping

Seriously Tom...put your real ticket up there or just send me the $54. I could put gas in my truck....lol

Caicique as a single....send me some of that **** your smoking.:eek:

Gander
06-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Okay I skimmed through 2 races:

Your leaving Songster off your ticket? I think thats a huge mistake, in fact given the fact the only other horse in the race that can probably beat him, the Bling, drew the rail, I think Songster makes a great single. If he runs anything close to that race he ran 3 weeks ago he airs again.

As far as Cacique, he has a shot but I think he'll be way overbet off the 2 bad trips. Hes no lock to get a good trip in here either (horses that get bad trips seem to find trouble), and even if he does get a good trip, hes no lock to run by them all. I think hes a horrible play tomorrow but I would include Cacique if I were using 3 horses in this leg of the pick 4. However I like Grey Swallow and Relaxed Gesture better and their odds will be much higher than their ML. Eng Channel and Cacique will both be around 9/5 or 2/1.

Scav
06-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Your so one sided on that MULE. I played English Channel last time, IT WAS THE ONLY TIME HE DIDN'T SCREW ME....Million Day he gets beat by the Mott mule.....BULLCRAP...This horse is going to DUST English Channel, DUST. You know what is real cool though, I GET TO SEE ENGLISH CHANNEL IN PERSON MOST LIKELY, and you don't. He is scheduled for Arlington Million....I'll make sure to send my regards. Cacique is going to dust him in that race also....

Scav
06-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Okay I skimmed through 2 races:

Your leaving Songster off your ticket? I think thats a huge mistake, in fact given the fact the only other horse in the race that can probably beat him, the Bling, drew the rail, I think Songster makes a great single. If he runs anything close to that race he ran 3 weeks ago he airs again.

As far as Cacique, he has a shot but I think he'll be way overbet off the 2 bad trips. Hes no lock to get a good trip in here either (horses that get bad trips seem to find trouble), and even if he does get a good trip, hes no lock to run by them all. I think hes a horrible play tomorrow but I would include Cacique if I were using 3 horses in this leg of the pick 4. However I like Grey Swallow and Relaxed Gesture better and their odds will be much higher than their ML. Eng Channel and Cacique will both be around 9/5 or 2/1.

I think Grey Swallow gets pounded on. People have been yapping about this mule for years. English Channel ran his EYE BALLS OUT last time at Churchill, not going to take anything away from him, but Frankel's horse is the nuts here, regardless of trips or anything. Caciques sisters also loved the softer turf (if I remember correctly) so another positive in his corner.

Personally, I wouldn't be playing Cacique if PVal was on him, but Prado is perfect for this horse. absolutely PERFECT.

GPK
06-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Your so one sided on that MULE. I played English Channel last time, IT WAS THE ONLY TIME HE DIDN'T SCREW ME....Million Day he gets beat by the Mott mule.....BULLCRAP...This horse is going to DUST English Channel, DUST. You know what is real cool though, I GET TO SEE ENGLISH CHANNEL IN PERSON MOST LIKELY, and you don't. He is scheduled for Arlington Million....I'll make sure to send my regards. Cacique is going to dust him in that race also....

Numbnuts....I have seen English Channel in person before. Va Derby last year and no worries if it turns up yeilding....it POURED before the Derby last year and EC just loved that soft going. Im not saying Cacique can't win, but to single him in that race is just flat foolish.

gales0678
06-09-2006, 02:51 PM
no high finace?

Scav
06-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Gales, just not sure he can win it all, if I play an exacta/tri, he will be the first one on the ticket. i think if it rains, he has a good shot, those picks were for a Fast track

Secretariat
06-09-2006, 03:26 PM
scavs thereis no pick 3 for 8,9,10,
i'm thinking withthe six horses filly turf race, it might be better to play a series of doubles rather than the pick3 or the pick 4.

like double 5,6 //6,7 //7,8 //9,10

that way you don't have to worry about going too short in the 11 race, just a thought

Secretariat
06-09-2006, 03:29 PM
there is the grand slam races 7 through 10, 7,8,9,10,

which is like a pick 4 without the 11 race, or the pick 3,
races 7,8,9

Scav
06-09-2006, 03:38 PM
I know Paul, that is why I have it structed as a pick four

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-09-2006, 03:56 PM
dot forget the light....loland the horse you spoke of beats ec..and gorella..foget about itwins by 5