PDA

View Full Version : ThoroBid contest

Benny
02-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Yet another contest beginning Feb 22.:zz:

https://thorobid.com/post/thorobid-free-handicapping-contest-derby-preps-222-419/1881

Arletta
02-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Great! I would love the 1st place prize, but the 2nd and 3rd.. meh..

Don't see where to post the picks or the rules.

Benny
02-21-2014, 11:29 AM
Great! I would love the 1st place prize, but the 2nd and 3rd.. meh..

yeah , agreed, havenot been to the Belmont since Rags To Riches win .
I guess you must login and become a member first https://thorobid.com/login

Don't see where to post the picks or the rules.

see above

Arletta
02-21-2014, 11:53 AM
see above
This is what I see

Contest Rules:

You must participate in at least 12 out of the 16 events to be eligible for the prizes
The highest score wins (more details on ThoroBid scoring can be found on the HELP tab)
You must be 18 Years Old

where is the format? Where does it say where to post the picks?

Benny
02-22-2014, 10:52 AM
This is what I see

Contest Rules:

You must participate in at least 12 out of the 16 events to be eligible for the prizes
The highest score wins (more details on ThoroBid scoring can be found on the HELP tab)
You must be 18 Years Old

where is the format? Where does it say where to post the picks?

I see what you mean, i sent them a comment on where to enter the darned thing. At least there won't be alot of
competitors :zz

OK HERE IS HOW YOU DOIT -

" You post your picks by going to the handicapping section and picking the race. For example, For the Fountain of Youth, go to the handicapping screen, click on Gulfstream as the track and then click on race #11 as the fountain of youth. From there you will post your picks in % form. So if you think Commissioner and Top Billing each have a 50% chance of winning you input 50 next to each entry and then hit enter. Your picks need to equal 100%.

By inputting your information into the FOY and the risen you are automatically entered into the contest."

Arletta
02-22-2014, 11:08 AM
I see what you mean, i sent them a comment on where to enter the darned thing. At least there won't be alot of
competitors :zz

OK HERE IS HOW YOU DOIT -

" You post your picks by going to the handicapping section and picking the race. For example, For the Fountain of Youth, go to the handicapping screen, click on Gulfstream as the track and then click on race #11 as the fountain of youth. From there you will post your picks in % form. So if you think Commissioner and Top Billing each have a 50% chance of winning you input 50 next to each entry and then hit enter. Your picks need to equal 100%.

By inputting your information into the FOY and the risen you are automatically entered into the contest."

Blech... No Thanks.. Good luck though!

casp0555
02-22-2014, 11:13 AM
OK I think I got my picks in....

80/20 #4/#5 FOY

70/30 #2/#5 RStar

:zz:

Benny
02-22-2014, 11:31 AM
Blech... No Thanks.. Good luck though!

Hadnot heard BLECH in a while :D

It is different and at first i had the same type response but then i thought that maybe i would learn something from it all as i donot make my own lines and this would make me think a little more for my handicapping in the future.

Arletta
02-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Hadnot heard BLECH in a while :D

It is different and at first i had the same type response but then i thought that maybe i would learn something from it all as i donot make my own lines and this would make me think a little more for my handicapping in the future.

Good luck :)

bigrun
02-22-2014, 12:06 PM
2/22

GP Race: 11 No: 5 General A Rod

FG Race: 11 No: 6 Gold Hawk

Arletta
02-22-2014, 12:51 PM
I finally figured it out... Hope it was right :)