PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Tonight. Everyone Read!!!

kentuckyrosesinmay
06-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Okay, on the ESPN message board, there was usually a meeting to discuss the upcoming races on a big race day the night before. I usually didn't actually participate, but I did read over everyone's thoughts on the upcoming stakes races. I definitely think we should do this again tonight! We need a time! Mike (oracle80) you take over! You're good with these things;)

oracle80
06-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Okay, on the ESPN message board, there was usually a meeting to discuss the upcoming races on a big race day the night before. I usually didn't actually participate, but I did read over everyone's thoughts on the upcoming stakes races. I definitely think we should do this again tonight! We need a time! Mike (oracle80) you take over! You're good with these things;)
I'm not realy good at coordinating these things. I'm no computer genius, thats for sure. Lemme know what time it is and I will see if I can join in.

kentuckyrosesinmay
06-09-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm not realy good at coordinating these things. I'm no computer genius, thats for sure. Lemme know what time it is and I will see if I can join in.

I don't know. What time do you think would be good. I probably won't get in until about 7:00 tonight.

dellinger63
06-09-2006, 01:50 PM
why give the idiots on espn any insight into tomorrow.
Scavs usually sets it up with a setup here but I'm never available on Fri night with a 3pm post at Arlington and a somewhat needy girlfriend.
A catch 22. If I don't go out with her tonight I get grief about going to the track tomorrow. If I go out tonight I can't fully prepare for tomorrow. So I go out get up super early and go from there. Things could be worse I guess. Of course one call to Hooves tomorrow will give me the cliff notes. LOL Like the old college days.

oracle80
06-09-2006, 01:54 PM
why give the idiots on espn any insight into tomorrow.
Scavs usually sets it up with a setup here but I'm never available on Fri night with a 3pm post at Arlington and a somewhat needy girlfriend.
A catch 22. If I don't go out with her tonight I get grief about going to the track tomorrow. If I go out tonight I can't fully prepare for tomorrow. So I go out get up super early and go from there. Things could be worse I guess. Of course one call to Hooves tomorrow will give me the cliff notes. LOL Like the old college days.

Friday nights are bad for me as well. Thats why I havent attended any before.

Thunder Gulch
06-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Would love to participate but have to build up some points with the family in order to justify spending 10 hours at the otb tomorrow...:rolleyes:

Suffolk Shippers
06-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Would love to participate but have to build up some points with the family in order to justify spending 10 hours at the otb tomorrow...:rolleyes:

Wise move my friend, wise wise move. Yesterday was all day girlfriend day and night so I could spend my 10 hrs in peace tomorrow with the DRF, pizza and beer :rolleyes: