PDA

View Full Version : 4th Santa Anita

Rupert Pupkin
10-05-2006, 04:24 PM
I think that you will see a big improvement from Masterfull Lass today. He should run much better on the grass. He worked great on the grass at the Keeneland sale. He worked an 1/8th in :10 1/5. It was the fastest work of the entire sale and he looked really good doing it.

GPK
10-05-2006, 04:34 PM
McNally's Holy Bull baby is interesting here....Ron is sold with turfers, but sucks with 2yo's.....what's a guy to do?

GPK
10-05-2006, 04:40 PM
I think that you will see a big improvement from Masterfull Lass today. He should run much better on the grass. He worked great on the grass at the Keeneland sale. He worked an 1/8th in :10 1/5. It was the fastest work of the entire sale and he looked really good doing it.

The easiest kind of winner at 9-1. Great job Rupert...

This is the kinda stuff we need more of around here....WINNERS

Rupert Pupkin
10-05-2006, 04:42 PM
The easiest kind of winner at 9-1. Great job Rupert...

This is the kinda stuff we need more of around here....WINNERS

Thanks, I needed it. I had $200 WP. I can use it because I've been running a little cold lately.

GPK
10-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Thanks, I needed it. I had $200 WP. I can use it because I've been running a little cold lately.

Damn shame I am the only one that can congratulate you.:mad:

SentToStud
10-05-2006, 06:49 PM

Very nicely done, R.P. That race should send a nice warm breeze your way to take the chill away. Good luck....

Gander
10-05-2006, 07:58 PM
I think that you will see a big improvement from Masterfull Lass today

Nice job kid. Sorry, didnt see this as I have been consumed with work all day every day. Richi, your picks are some of the best on here. Keep it up kid. ;)

Coach Pants
10-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Good job finding that one.

Rupert Pupkin
10-05-2006, 09:13 PM
You guys know the expression: Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

Today I was that blind squirrel.

GPK
10-05-2006, 09:16 PM
You guys know the expression: Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

B*ll****....you are as sharp as anyone on here and you follow the game close enough to find those "acorns" more often than others.

PeteMugg
10-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Good call Rupert, just saw this post, but had it too. I think those Mizzen Masts like the extra ground.

PSH
10-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Nice to find a 9-1 shot.
I liked the horse that finished second.
Shame on me for not checking your post. Would have, could have should have had the exacta.

Hope this turns things around for you.

PSH

dalakhani
10-05-2006, 11:21 PM

I just saw this Rup. Great call!!!! 9-1 and did it easy.

By the way, did you see that 106-1 shot win today?

GPK
10-06-2006, 08:34 AM
I just saw this Rup. Great call!!!! 9-1 and did it easy.

By the way, did you see that 106-1 shot win today?

Was there an inquiry at all in that race? The winner hammered the 3rd place finisher at the top of the stretch. I had no dog in the fight, so it does not matter to me at all.

dalakhani
10-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Was there an inquiry at all in that race? The winner hammered the 3rd place finisher at the top of the stretch. I had no dog in the fight, so it does not matter to me at all.

No inquiry. I had the one horse with Nakatani that is probably still running.

215 to win and i think the double paid like 2000.

Gander
10-06-2006, 11:48 AM

Thats BS. Your one of the best on here Rupert. Ever hear that EF Hutton commercial? "When EF utton talks, people listen." Nuff said. Get another one home today.

SentToStud
10-06-2006, 07:17 PM

Thats BS. Your one of the best on here Rupert. Ever hear that EF Hutton commercial? "When EF utton talks, people listen." Nuff said. Get another one home today.

Not for nuthin' and I'm not sure why I know this but a few "fun facts" about E. F. Hutton:

1. E. F. stands for Edward Francis

2. Smith Barney was a division of Hutton.

3. Things started going bad in the 70's.... misconduct including money laundering for organized crime... called it the "Pizza Connection" because money was often delivered in pizza boxes.

4. The company CEO entered E.F. Huttons guily plea in the mid-80's to something like 5,000 criminal counts of fraud.

5. The CEO who entered the guilty pleas was Scott Pierce, brother of Barbara Bush.

signed,
Dept. of Useless Infermation